Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious In a Collapse Type Scenario, Would It Be Possible For Incels To Gymmaxx and Offer A Foid Protection From Rape In Return for Sex?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I am not talking about all the mentalcels and fakecels here, who can get a foid right now and need to leave. I am talking about legit sub4 truecels like me and some LTNs who can't nichemaxx, are too short or non-NT. Would it be feasible to gymcell become big and buff and offer foids protection in exchange for sex, and have them willingly take it, assuming you are at least 5'9'' and have a decent frame?

nope not at all

what do you think their millions of simps do? and the white knight normies?

Chad would just have huge harems. We’d have to use women as bait to take out normies and farm their loot.

nope not at all

what do you think their millions of simps do? and the white knight normies?
They already have a girlfriend. How many women could one man protect?

Chad would just have huge harems. We’d have to use women as bait to take out normies and farm their loot.
Sounds interesting, how do you use women as bait when you don't have access.

Wtf you gonna do with your gymmaxx when I pull up to the sorority in my BMW 328i? ovER for brainletcels, tbh.

Sure they'd voluntarily fuck incels to avoid getting "raped" by better looking men :feelskek:

they would rather get raped by chad than contract sex with inkwells

No, but this is the opportunity for incels to take women by force (in a video game). That's how our ancestors ascended (in a video game).

Yes, it would be good to gymmaxx/ogremaxx to clobber the heads of Chads.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back