Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel In 2022, don't let your inceldom be your only motivator. Always be moving forward.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Maybe you'll never have sex. Ever. But that shouldn't be your only reason to live. Let's say I'm an incel, I live in a shitty apartment, my job doesn't pay me enough, and I have consistent lower back pain. I may never stop being incel, but I should try to solve one of those other problems. And you shouldn't be so devoid of motivation that you'd let yourself be stuck with those other problems.

This, I think, is the key to not hating your life. Constantly moving forward. Always having something you're trying to improve. This is why we have New Year's Resolutions. Because without resolving to do something with your life, your life is kinda over. So let yourself be taken by this "end of the year/beginning of another one" feeling. And find something in your life, anything, to work on.

The year's almost over. Less than 8 hours left in it for some of us. Don't you want something at least a little cool to happen for you in 2022?

What’s the point of accomplishing anything in life when no matter what I’m going to be alone and have no one who gives a shit about me

there’s no point in living when you’re a side character

What’s the point of accomplishing anything in life when no matter what I’m going to be alone and have no one who gives a shit about me

there’s no point in living when you’re a side character

If you were incel, but also someone was repeated smashing your hands with a hammer, you would at least want to address the problem of your hands getting smashed with a hammer, right? You'd want 2022 to be the year you did something about that?

If you were incel, but also someone was repeated smashing your hands with a hammer, you would at least want to address the problem of your hands getting smashed with a hammer, right? You'd want 2022 to be the year you did something about that?
What kind of analogy is this

says the oldcel chained to the past. in 2022 i will just be suspended as always, neither looking back or foward, fucking damn army rusting my brain

Yeah we shouldn't be demotivated from that. But I am. It has crushed my spirit. So now what.

The only New Years' Resolution for Whitecels that would matter:

-Low inhibmaxxing and SEAmaxxing

moving forwards towards what

My only news years resolution should be spending less time on the forums, it's addicting and takes away time from me actually doing shit while it still matters.

My only news years resolution should be spending less time on the forums, it's addicting and takes away time from me actually doing shit while it still matters.

Yeah I noticed these forums are dangerously addictive somehow ever since I joined.

Thanks for the motivation. My goal for next year is to spend less time on this forum and try to fight this brain fog that's been slowing me down recently. Also probably gymmaxx, that will help against my GERD.

My resolution is simply to end my migraines.

Justus' resolution is likely to avoid being used by femoids.

I will try my best to make sure my life progresses. But deep down I'm dead.

Yes bro, always move forward in life, it doesn't matter if nobody notices it, at least I think it would be better to be a rich incel than a poor one because you can get better copes

What if my only problem that’s bothering me is inceldom? In a couple years I might have everything. Good job, my own place, money, gymmaxed, leanmaxxed, unlimited video games but I’d still be an unhappy incel :feelswhat:

Sorry, the only motivation I have in life is breeding

Do you want a family w/ wife and kids, or do you want to pump and dump?
Family obviously
I have to make sure my children are raised with my ideals otherwise too much of their lives will be wasted finding the truth for themselves like I had to

Wise words brocel, here's to a great 2022 for all incels everywhere

Family obviously
I have to make sure my children are raised with my ideals otherwise too much of their lives will be wasted finding the truth for themselves like I had to
I used to want family too, but the more I see Whores being Whores, it makes me want to pump and dump them.

I used to want family too, but the more I see Whores being Whores, it makes me want to pump and dump them.
Idgaf about the whore
I care about my children

I'm considering being a sperm donor in future, assuming that I don't disqualified on the basis of my subhumanity.
Chad only

What kind of analogy is this

It could be a literal one. Or close to literal. Let's say no one's smashing your hands. But you have recurring lower back pain. Work on improving that.

says the oldcel chained to the past. in 2022 i will just be suspended as always, neither looking back or foward, fucking damn army rusting my brain

Even in this, I move forward. I'm working on improving my life by addressing what I didn't get to do, and then doing it. Look at what is presently wrong with you, and move forward in search of solutions.

Yeah we shouldn't be demotivated from that. But I am. It has crushed my spirit. So now what.

I would hope that, eventually, you start getting tired of your life being as shitty as it is. When you're depressed, oftentimes you won't eat. But every now and then you get so hungry that, despite your depression, you say "I'd like to at least have something to eat."

Yeah I noticed these forums are dangerously addictive somehow ever since I joined.

The problem with these forums is that they don't take much brain power, so they're an easy crutch to fall back on when you're in the middle of things that take effort. Your desk is buried in paperwork, but then you're like "I should check my notifications on Incels.is. Or chime in on a new thread. Just get in and get out. See what's going on." As opposed to, say, working on your real estate vendor's license.

What if my only problem that’s bothering me is inceldom? In a couple years I might have everything. Good job, my own place, money, gymmaxed, leanmaxxed, unlimited video games but I’d still be an unhappy incel :feelswhat:

There should always be new pursuits, even old people are looking for new things to enrich their lives after their kids move out and they've retired/earned that cushy do-nothing c-suite position at work.

I dont have motivation or dedication for the past 5 years

Let's say I'm an incel, I live in a shitty apartment, my job doesn't pay me enough, and I have consistent lower back pain. I may never stop being incel, but I should try to solve one of those other problems. And you shouldn't be so devoid of motivation that you'd let yourself be stuck with those other problems.
Sounds like a real shit deal and why do I have to be the one to foot the bill? I'm tolling away at my life in a hard way and I look to Figs and their lives are mega easy getting jobs that require no skill. Meanwhile if you are disfigured people hate you just because you look weird.. that permeates the Job Market too.. workplaces are incredibly lookist environments.

Sounds like a real shit deal and why do I have to be the one to foot the bill? I'm tolling away at my life in a hard way and I look to Figs and their lives are mega easy getting jobs that require no skill. Meanwhile if you are disfigured people hate you just because you look weird.. that permeates the Job Market too.. workplaces are incredibly lookist environments.

No one else is gonna pay your rent or your medical bills. Not in America anyway.