Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News in 2021 was #OurRoastie anti-vax cougar Brandy Vaughan murdered by Merck because she wanted to protect our balls from the clot shot's spike proteins?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
@ControlledInsanity why did you have to get me onto this I was busy catching up on my toons

in response to vid posted at https://incels.is/threads/why-i-dont-come-here-anymore.380265/post-8921248

not sure when she took that vid about the gang stalking but looks like she died after making it, not sure time lapse.

IMO there's less risk of SIMPing for dead foids, usually foids are so selfish and risk-averse that they never die, so in cases where they do, they might be one of the sub 1%s who were actually brave and stood up to evil.

i hope not to see you a while pedophile

i hope not to see you a while pedophile
actually kinda hoping the mods don't ban you, you seem like a teen girl that I could mentor, Elicia Bradley

the mods already fucking know me dipshit and that i am not a foid :feelsjuice:

View: https://voca.ro/1JghKVBSsrQ6

Mod who knows you're not a foid, either reply here or PM me w/ your personal vouching

Truck whichever mod you're talking about, PM them asking them to come and vouch for you, I'll wait.

You should see who's online in the Discord or chat.

Mod who knows you're not a foid, either reply here or PM me w/ your personal vouching

Truck whichever mod you're talking about, PM them asking them to come and vouch for you, I'll wait.

You should see who's online in the Discord or chat.
ok i will get komesarj rn hop on discord bro bc he knows im not a foid

come on look like an even bigger idiot faggot :feelshaha:

I was also going to link another video mine in that gangstalking topic about actual schizo but I couldn't find the schozoid roastie's channel. Cucktube probably took it down. It was something like "Sara Koch" and she thought all mailmen were out to get her and that parking lot snowplow markers were phallic occult symbols.

I was also going to link another video mine in that gangstalking topic about actual schizo but I couldn't find the schozoid roastie's channel. Cucktube probably took it down. It was something like "Sara Koch" and she thought all mailmen were out to get her and that parking lot snowplow markers were phallic occult symbols.
why were they after Koch ?

That's a long time ago, I don't remember her rationalization. I'll take a second dive to look for that channel. The reactions of people around her to her psycho rants were hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back