Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over In 2020 you have to mog this guy for foids to consider you as "average"

• Thread starter BabyFuck McGirlsex
  • Start date

Do you mog him?

• He mogs me to Oblivion!

Votes: 47 59.5%
  • I mog him to Stuttgart and back!

Votes: 32 40.5%

• Total voters
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
Screenshot 20200201 103749 Instagram
Screenshot 20200201 104211 Instagram
Screenshot 20200201 104406 Instagram
Screenshot 20200201 104637 Instagram

This is the new standard in 2020 boyo's - you have to mog this guy inorder for foids to consider you as being an "average looking" 5/10 guy. I wonder how many of you guys in here mog him to oblivion?
It never began for 2020cels.

any proof to this claim?

If this is true then western foids are in need of a serious timeout. Go to your room foids!!!!

If you mog him you’re a fakecel

if you don't look like that in 2020 you don't even exist

Damn. It looks like he's 6'6

Foids' standards are ridiculous. I remember my mother saying Dicaprio isn't that good looking. JFL

what a gay tattoo

Not really
Yes really - hypergamy is seriously fucking up the Sexual MarketPlace tbh ngl
If this is true then western foids are in need of a serious timeout. Go to your room foids!!!!
Based and TIMEOUTpilled
Damn. It looks like he's 6'6
Cope. He is actually 6'8 jfl
Foids' standards are ridiculous. I remember my mother saying Dicaprio isn't that good looking. JFL
Brutal DiCapriopill
what a gay tattoo
Foids would care if youre gay or not so long as youre chad. JBC (just be chad) theory

Are you saying this guy is average and not a chad? This guy is 100% a chad and most foids would give him a high rating (8/10 - 10/10), so no you don't have to mog him to be considered average JFL these threads are pissing me off so much, if you think this guy is not a chad you are clearly delusional. In my country foids would scratch each other's eyes out to talk to this guy.

Maybe Young Brad Pitt isn't gl too jfl Foids are crazy
Foids dont seem to have a solid and firm looks standard and their standards are capricious as fuck jfl
Fak its over :feelsrope:
It never began buddy boyo
Are you saying this guy is average and not a chad? This guy is 100% a chad and most foids would give him a high rating (8/10 - 10/10), so no you don't have to mog him to be considered average JFL these threads are pissing me off so much, if you think this guy is not a chad you are clearly delusional. In my country foids would scratch each other's eyes out to talk to this guy.
Based & High IQ

You missed the sarcasm inherent in the post. The point of the thread is not to say he is / he isnt a chad. There is no denying that guy is a chad - but foids standards are so astronomical and unreasonable that you need to be a giga chad for you to be considered by prime foids in this cut throat Sexual Market Place - thats the gist of the thread buddy boyo

Last edited:
I'm sure many foids would reject this guy. The most successful chads are those who doesn't look so manly. Like Jason Dornan, Chris Prat, Brad Pitt in his prime etc. Also being famous affect the halo of attractiveness.

I'm sure many foids would reject this guy. The most successful chads are those who doesn't look so manly. Like Jason Dornan, Chris Prat, Brad Pitt in his prime etc. Also being famous affect the halo of attractiveness.
His jaw and overall face would compensate for that (i assume)

He mogs me hard. but why he skip leg day

any proof to this claim?

Nah

Basement Dweller IQ thread tbh
The only reason a foid would reject him, is because she knows he has 10-15 staceys orbiting him for his attention. Sub6 foids who want a safe relationship wouldn't invest anything beyond a fuck with this guy.

Nah

Basement Dweller IQ thread tbh

The only reason a foid would reject him, is because she knows he has 10-15 staceys orbiting him for his attention. Sub6 foids who want a safe relationship wouldn't invest anything beyond a fuck with this guy.
Foid IQ reasoning + coping

If sub6 foids were averse to chads - there would be no incels.co as every man would have a hole since there are more sub 6 foids than 8+ stacys. The non cope version is that sub 6 foids fraud their genetics using fakeup and go for chad regardless. Also consider that foids would rather be in chads harem than have a single beta loyal boyfriend tbh ngl

mogs me mogs me mogs me mogs

Mogs me from the Eiffel Tower to the ruins of Palmyra

meh, he's pretty much average. Unlike us

Meetup2
Incelsmeetup
Our postmaxxers

avarage .co user

I can picture the 3/10 landwhale hanging off his arm in all his social media pictures :feelspuke:
Foids date up so much it makes me physically sick

Stop taking pictures of me

fuark at that philtrum fraud. there is hope with beardcelling afterall

High IQ
Did you see that pinned post? Even blind foids want Chad and nothing less
The pinned post makes me want to rip my eyes out so I don't have to read anymore of these horrific blackpills

I think the guy in my avi mogs him, has a more realistic physique.

It's over for everyone

@andreas_linder

IT are coping and saying we photoshoped those chad pics - we didnt, its a reallife chad.
@andreas_linder

IT are coping and saying we photoshoped those chad pics - we didnt, its a reallife chad.

Mogs me from Moscow to Berlin.

it was over before it began for me