Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In 2020, the average man is an amateur bodybuilder, student of "attraction law" and willing to do anything for a woman...

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
and yet not a single one gives a fuck about him.

Lmfao.

The fact that most men try to self improve just raises the bar for everyone (if those things even matter)

It's over for many men.

I hate not being handsome

and yet not a single one gives a fuck about him.

Lmfao.
it's insanely brutal

told the story before about my friend who was an amateur bodybuilder and cook, with well honed social skills. and he eventually left the city because he was getting no action.

You could have 300 hobbies, skills and interests, foids doesn't give a flying shit, remember, chad only has to breathe.

True true.
I'm actually gymcelling currently. Not sure what to expect from it regarding women. However it's good for my mental health (I hate saying this, I actually feel Low IQ for saying it as if i'm tricking myself to feel better about myself just because i work out)
anyways i want to develop a decent frame, because what Socrates said:
“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”

Women actually know as a natural instinct ive noticed that if a man has to constantly improve himself he is not worthy. Chad just had to exist. In school do you think any of those males and females that formed relationships and lost virginities had time to “self improve” and lift heavy weights? Absolutely not they just existed because what they went through is normal. If you didnt get that no amount of lifting or “self improvement” is going to matter. You can rot away at the gym, listen to hundreds of hours of podcasts or do whatever you think is self improving whilst women are out having hot sex with males that threw on a shirt and jeans and just happened to meet in their day to day life.

Society is becoming a lot more deterministic sadly

Society is becoming a lot more deterministic sadly

Meanwhile they say Eugenics is evil, while they practice nothing but eugenics every single day basically.

Meanwhile they say Eugenics is evil, while they practice nothing but eugenics every single day basically.

yeah exactly. And sometimes it’s overt like sperm banks for example. The minimum requirements say you have to be 5’9” or 5’10” in some places. Of course they don’t discriminate based or race or other things because modern progressives are mainly concern with the most obvious form of discrimination: race-based and sexual-orientation based. True progressives would would strive to eliminate all forms of discrimination. From racism to heightism. But maybe the movement will improve as time goes on. Hence the name.

Last edited:
yeah exactly. And sometimes it’s overt like sperm banks for example. The minimum requirements say you have to be 5’9” or 5’10” in some places. Of course they don’t discriminate based or race or other things because modern progressives are mainly concern with the most obvious form of discrimination: race-based and sexual-orientation based. True progressives would would strive to eliminate all forms of discrimination. From racism to heightism. But maybe the movement will improve as time goes on. Hence the name.
Lmfao legit. Women are bigger eugenicists than Nazis.

Women actually know as a natural instinct ive noticed that if a man has to constantly improve himself he is not worthy. Chad just had to exist. In school do you think any of those males and females that formed relationships and lost virginities had time to “self improve” and lift heavy weights? Absolutely not they just existed because what they went through is normal. If you didnt get that no amount of lifting or “self improvement” is going to matter. You can rot away at the gym, listen to hundreds of hours of podcasts or do whatever you think is self improving whilst women are out having hot sex with males that threw on a shirt and jeans and just happened to meet in their day to day life.
the most brutal blackpill of all

The fact that most men try to self improve just raises the bar for everyone (if those things even matter)
No it doesn’t. There’s no “self improvement” for your face.

In england it's so common gymaxxed man with a whale
Can confirm I see this on a daily basis

Guy always has a fresh skinfade and is often tatted too...JFL 15 years ago that was enough to slay with, these days it gets you a below average gf if you're lucky.

Last edited:
No it doesn’t. There’s no “self improvement” for your face.
Why I said if at the end. Even if it worked it would undo itself because every man would do it
Can confirm I see this on a daily basis

Guy always has a fresh skinfade and is often tatted too...JFL 15 years ago that was enough to slay with, these days it gets you a below average gf if you're lucky.
Yes the bar has been raised so much
Yeah you should never let anyone know that you're trying to self improve, they'll think less of you

Last edited:
Meanwhile foid hambeasts deprive us of our food source more than ever

True true.
I'm actually gymcelling currently. Not sure what to expect from it regarding women. However it's good for my mental health (I hate saying this, I actually feel Low IQ for saying it as if i'm tricking myself to feel better about myself just because i work out)
anyways i want to develop a decent frame, because what Socrates said:
“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”
you are coping yourself.Just as man reads to enrich his mind,so does man work out to enrich his body.We all know the goods that come from the body.Unless you are working out for "health" reasons(never seen one of these cases ever ever),you are working out for aesthetic reasons.We are not preparing for a possible war like in socrates times.Working out is also beneficial to get friends(you won't be called a fatfuck,or a living corpse or some shit),but i doubt you are working out with the thought of getting friends.Either way,only god can save you.Don't waste much of your time with that that will soon return to dust and ashes.seek god out.you can look at my sig.
Foids would still fuck an chad corpse tho.
brutal when i remember that you are actually speaking facts kek

you are coping yourself.Just as man reads to enrich his mind,so does man work out to enrich his body.We all know the goods that come from the body.Unless you are working out for "health" reasons(never seen one of these cases ever ever),you are working out for aesthetic reasons.We are not preparing for a possible war like in socrates times.Working out is also beneficial to get friends(you won't be called a fatfuck,or a living corpse or some shit),but i doubt you are working out with the thought of getting friends.Either way,only god can save you.Don't waste much of your time with that that will soon return to dust and ashes.seek god out.you can look at my sig.

brutal when i remember that you are actually speaking facts kek
Will look when Im on PC (i cant see it now on phone?)
(JFL at browsing incels.co on the bus in public)

yea i have a decent amount of friends, so that’s actually one of the causes too.I have always been the skinniest one which I would like to change/ am changing.
For obvious reasons I’m not tall either so I think developing a decent frame will help my masculinity.

but obviously face comes before everything