Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme In 2020, she’d be believed and lauded with praise for her “courage”

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
D1F3CF67 E808 4C58 9FB3 C9C4320634FF

I don’t get how this case survived for a second. How unlucky would you have to be to be raped 15 times by 15 different men? Did she claim it was a group attack?

I don’t get how this case survived for a second. How unlucky would you have to be to be raped 15 times by 15 different men? Did she claim it was a group attack?
Look at her.
It requires at least 15 men to carry her.

who does this fat bitch think she's fooling? what's her goal anyway? Fucking dumb whore got what she deserved but only 2/3rds a year for every dude life she tried to ruin though, she should've gotten minimum 45 years for such acts.

who does this fat bitch think she's fooling? what's her goal anyway? Fucking dumb whore got what she deserved but only 2/3rds a year for every dude life she tried to ruin though, she should've gotten minimum 45 years for such acts.
Dp(death penalty, for the coomer-mindedcels who read this )

Jfl who would even rape her.
Well they're all false and I hope she enjoys her time locked up fucking landwhale whore.

This massive lifefuel