Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel In 2019, New York state governor, Mario Cuomo, signed into law a ban on

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
single-use plastic shopping bags. The law also imposes a 5-cent fee on each carryout paper bag. He claimed this move would be beneficial for the "environment".

But, here's the thing. I and many other people reuse our plastic shopping bags for our trash*. So, not only will we be inconvenienced by having to bring our own reusable bags to go shopping (or face a backdoor tax), but we will now also have to PURCHASE trash bags.

So, how does this help the "environment"??

Is the law claiming that getting free plastic shopping bags that we use for our trash is bad for the "environment", but it's ok if we have to buy trash bags? This makes no sense.

I really hope a motion is filed in court to block this egregious law from going into effect. It's nonsensical and hurts working class people. This insanity must be stopped. It has spread like wildfire in the last 5 years, with politicians from municipalities around the world tripping all over themselves to enact their own version of a plastic shopping bag ban to virtue signal how "progressive" they are. It's beyond sickening. This is the legacy of Millennials and Generation X. Congratulations, you pretentious assholes. You win nothing.

* In fact, on my way home from work last night, I noticed that most of the residential garbage cans that were left out for sanitation the next day contained plastic shopping bags filled with trash. This proves that people reuse their shopping bags. They don't throw them away or litter the streets with them.

Last edited:
Unrelated but recently I was at my place's airport and they decided to stop using plastic straws and replaced them with weird paper straws. Couldn't even use them properly those straws sucked.

How much plastic did they even save by this jfl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Unrelated but recently I was at my place's airport and they decided to stop using plastic straws and replaced them with weird paper straws. Couldn't even use them properly those straws sucked.

How much plastic did they even save by this jfl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
The leftist insanity never ends. Today it's plastic straws and shopping bags, tomorrow, they'll tax the very air you breath, claiming you're contributing to "climate change" with your co2 emissions. They'll just give the new tax a scientific-sounding name to make it sound grave and legit. That's how these scumbags impose their agendas. Believe me, I know exactly how these leftist Generation X and Millennial vermin operate. I grew up around them, went to school with them, and witnessed them slowly weaseling their way into political power in the 1990's, as the older, more traditional generations started dying off. That's when the bottom fell out of society and we were all doomed. Brace yourself. This shit is gonna get worse. Future generations are only going to get more radical, NOT more conservative.

Last edited:
Great man fuck bags

Great man fuck bags
Do you enjoy getting sodomized with a 5-cent per bag fee every time you go shopping??
Or, how about having to constantly carry around resusable cloth bags with you everywhere you go, in case you make an impromptu stop to purchase some items at a store??

Think before you type, you dipshit. It's lemmings like you that allowed this egregious law to pass.

Last edited:
weird paper straws. Couldn't even use them properly those straws sucked.
Paper straws are so shit jfl, you would think someone could design a properly functioning STRAW.

I dont go shopping
So, you don't buy groceries? How about a can of soda and a pack of potato chips? They'll soon charge you 5 cents for a measly little bag to put those items in. This law will affect everyone.

tbh k used those shop right bags as trash bags. now I have to buy them in bulk from amazon

Bullshit
tbh k used those shop right bags as trash bags. now I have to buy them in bulk from amazon
Yet, according to the libtards that passed the plastic bag ban law, buying trash bags isn't bad for the environment. It's only when you get them for free that they have an issue.

I'm not going to describe what I would do to every leftist scumbag politician that voted for this law.

Last edited:
Maybe they should charge the corporations that pollute the air like crazy and dump toxic waste into the ocean, rather than a poorfag like me who reuses a plastic bag 10 times.

Maybe they should charge the corporations that pollute the air like crazy and dump toxic waste into the ocean, rather than a poorfag like me who reuses a plastic bag 10 times.
no real change can be made without crashing the economy. only some insane tech advancement which makes cleaning up the environment profitable can

no real change can be made without crashing the economy. only some insane tech advancement which makes cleaning up the environment profitable can
I think those billionaire CEOs can give up a little bit of their profit

Who am I kidding, of course they won't

what I wanted to say. but i will get banned for racebaiting :feelsrope:

That damn law was implemented in my country

most profits go to (((private companies))) JFL

That damn law was implemented in my country
That law is now spreading everywhere. All these cucked Third World politicians are racing to mimic western countries. That's why it's critical to stop bad proposals from becoming law in the west, given that these laws always make their way to the far reaches of the globe. You can thank copycat politicians with an inferiority complex, who see the west as a role model.

it costing people more in the end is exactly why they did it.

A jew just jewing...

"All them nickels add up bro!"

We already have that in the UK

paper bag.
The milk is just going to melt through, the PLASTIC jug will break and spill all over the floor. And just LOL at paper being propped up as being better than plastic. All these environmental countermeasures are just coverups so the manufacturers can continue to actually destroy the environment.
So, you don't buy groceries? How about a can of soda and a pack of potato chips? They'll soon charge you 5 cents for a measly little bag to put those items in. This law will affect everyone.
It's 10 cents where I live. And that's just for one bag, I usually use at least 2 or 3. Even if I pack bags in my car, I almost always forget to bring them inside.

Just use reusable bags and burn your trash dumbass

Just use reusable bags and burn your trash dumbass
So, I now have to worry about carrying "reusable" bags wherever I go, in case I make an impromptu stop at a supermarket?
And, how do you propose I "burn" my trash, in my apartment, genius?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back