Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In 2019, any non-chad male trying to improve & get a romantic or sexual opportunity is bad

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
That guy talking about how he wants to put himself out there, pick a certain girl that he likes, how he's determined to perform activities specifically to do better with women...it's just wrong isn't it? Everyone living in the present day can feel it in their gut! It's wrong!

Why? Because by doing that he is, no matter how slightly, restricting female choice. Putting himself, essentially a piece of shit if he's average, first.

And female choice is SACRED.

He's supposed to wait in perfect obedient silence and wait to be picked himself when he is finally useful, NOT try to influence any woman into picking him over another man.

The only time he's allowed to break this rule is if he is so attractive that he is desired by almost all women, thus he simply cannot influence or restrict a woman's choice because she would have picked him anyway.

The rules aren't written down yet, but they are slowly coalescing, and everyone can already feel it when they are broken.

We've always been taught that guys have to go out there and get the girls... yet more and more I start to realize that its the other way around. The girls pick the guys... its the guys who are the flowers who sit there and try to look pretty.

It feels like we're living in the most religious times out of any historical period, except the god is women.
https://nypost.com/2019/07/11/pasto...-church-after-sex-toy-harassment-accusations/ literally trying to usurp god

We've always been taught that guys have to go out there and get the girls... yet more and more I start to realize that its the other way around. The girls pick the guys... its the guys who are the flowers who sit there and try to look pretty.
it's been like that since the 2000s for the more unattractive guys, it just wasn't official yet and you could still break the rules a little. it was already a disaster to approach based on nothing when I was in school in 2003 or so.

I bet bluepillers will say something like "You have no right to improve or enjoy yourself if you have bad PERSONALITY".

I bet bluepillers will say something like "You have no right to improve or enjoy yourself if you have bad PERSONALITY".
They will dance around it in ridiculous acrobatics but essentially it all comes down to female choice.

Looksmax / Casanova bullshit = Restricting female choice = Rape

It all started with Lillith. That's when god should've just packed it up, but no... he had to double down.

Seems quite (((suspicious))) telling us not to better ourselves.

One should improve themselves by default, sure even if I may or may not receive what I want from others my quality of life will improve anyways. Call it a cope, I don't care. LDAR is only going to make it worse.

Seems quite (((suspicious))) telling us not to better ourselves.

One should improve themselves by default, sure even if I may or may not receive what I want from others my quality of life will improve anyways. Call it a cope, I don't care. LDAR is only going to make it worse.
I'm telling you what the system looks like and what shithead normies appear to think, not what you should actually do.
You should rebel in any way that you think might actually help you if you're determined to fight it out, looksmax without telling anyone about it so they can't judge you, lie about your age and sexual experience so they can't pre-emptively disqualify you, whatever works, fuck normies.

I'm telling you what the system looks like and what shithead normies appear to think, not what you should actually do.
You should rebel in any way that you think might actually help you if you're determined to fight it out, looksmax without telling anyone about it so they can't judge you, lie about your age and sexual experience so they can't pre-emptively disqualify you, whatever works, fuck normies.

Hmmm mmm sure.

Whenever you'll tell a normie that you'll maxx in anything they get jealous and view that as competition. It's a dog eat dog world and you have to be psychotic just to survive due to us fighting for scraps with rising costs of items and the devaluing of labor.

It feels like we're living in the most religious times out of any historical period, except the god is women.

We are. That's why this is the worst time in history to be a (non-chad) man. I'd rather be a slave in the Athenian silver mines as long as I had a Stacy wife that I could fuck every night.

Western society has replaced the worship of Jesus with the worship of women. I'd rather worship Jesus - and I'm an atheist.

Last edited: