Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over In 2018 high status, moneymaxxed, famemaxxed, gymaxxed, JBW, MANLETS can only attain old curry whores.

platypus

platypus

Recruit
What hope is there for your average Joe white manlet? Obviously, ethnic manlets don't even register...

Nick Jonas (25 years old) is marrying a used up (36 year old) curry actress (AKA whore).

The only sin he committed was to grow to only 170cm (5'7").

Sexy-Nick-Jonas-Selfies.jpg

Rumoured-couple-Nick-Jonas-and-Priyanka-Chopra-look-cosy-as-they-grab-lunch-in-New-York.jpg

Nick-Jonas-parents_1.jpg

That is a very pretty foid with very high status.

Horrible post.

Kek, I was thinking this too.

Horrible post.
She is 12 years older and her status isn't bigger than his. Its not like he is marrying her in her prime.

Horrible post.

Pretty? She's not pretty in the slightest.

What is pretty about her? Her fakeup? Her plastic surgery? Her skin folds?

It's truly over.

Is that guy famous or something ? I don't think he didn't taste prime pussy....He is short but he is not even close to us bro , he is not an incel. He wanted that pussy he got it. Don't compare a famous person to us it's doesn't make sense. If anyone here could be famous it wouldn't be over no matter the height....(and at least above avarage looks) no matter the race. Race doesn't matter if you are famous or good looking.

If I had it in me to play "straight shota" I would, with a woman like that. But I don't wanna do that, and can't at my age.

Is that guy famous or something ? I don't think he didn't taste prime pussy....He is short but he is not even close to us bro , he is not an incel. He wanted that pussy he got it. Don't compare a famous person to us it's doesn't make sense.

So provide an answer to the question in my OP and perhaps you'll figure out why I made this post.

220px-Priyanka-chopra-gesf-2018-7565.jpg

She is a supermodel for a 36 year old woman, especially for someone who comes from united states of obesity (im not saying she is from america im referring to jonas)

She mogs at least 90% of women in their 20s as well.

And your "plastic surgery" and "make up" points are completely irrelevant.

So provide an answer to the question in my OP and perhaps you'll figure out why I made this post.
I edited my answer, i will say it again. If you are famous or something , height or race won't matter.

its his punishment 4 breaking up my favorite band

220px-Priyanka-chopra-gesf-2018-7565.jpg

View attachment 36090
She is a supermodel for a 36 year old woman, especially for someone who comes from united states of obesity (im not saying she is from america im referring to jonas)

She mogs at least 90% of women in their 20s as well.

And your "plastic surgery" and "make up" points are completely irrelevant.

Not only do your photos show she is not supermodel tier but all of your text is lies. What is your agenda here?

She in no way mogs your average 20yr old, let alone 90%. Why do you lie so heavily?

Dude get over it, this guy is a famous singer or whatever, he tasted prime JB's when he was younger and he decided to settle with that girl now...Tomorrow he can break up with her and get another pussy, he got the LMS.....Thats how guys like him are, noone here is like him or will be. Also his race didn't matter, famous people can be of any race.

FACE >>> everything. Dude has a small submissive beta face, eyes angled downwards, no prominent cheek bones or jaw. If you are famous then it is guaranteed that you will get laid but it is not guaranteed you will get the prime women.

Last edited:

Horrible post.

Please explain to me how is she pretty, even in those pictures you showed she's ugly and attempts to hide it with makeup

For such a serious poster I expected better from you

What hope is there for your average Joe white manlet? Obviously, ethnic manlets don't even register...

Nick Jonas (25 years old) is marrying a used up (36 year old) curry actress (AKA whore).

Rumoured-couple-Nick-Jonas-and-Priyanka-Chopra-look-cosy-as-they-grab-lunch-in-New-York.jpg

Nick-Jonas-parents_1.jpg
jonas is ugly as fuck and looks like a monkey

The girl was actually miss world 2000 winner according to wikepedia !!!

Please explain to me how is she pretty, even in those pictures you showed she's ugly and attempts to hide it with makeup

For such a serious poster I expected better from you
She is slim, got no visible flaws to me, got nice light brown skin. Also a bollywood actress. Not the best proof that manlets are screwed.

Then again, for both genders im pretty slow to call someone ugly if they aren't fat.

EDIT: I looked her up and miss world 2000. JFL I literally called it, super model tier.

She is slim, got no visible flaws to me, got nice light brown skin. Also a bollywood actress. Not the best proof that manlets are screwed.

Then again, for both genders im pretty slow to call someone ugly if they aren't fat.

EDIT: I looked her up and miss world 2000. JFL I literally called it, super model tier.

No you used her current photos to say she is supermodel tier and mogs 90% of 20yr old women!

How the hell has this forum devolved to the point where members are worshipping old women with dried ovaries?

WMCF

I fucking told you it was a thing.

No you used her current photos to say she is supermodel tier and mogs 90% of 20yr old women!

How the hell has this forum devolved to the point where members are worshipping old women with dried ovaries?
why are members of an incel forum saying that former supermodels are ugly and a bad catch? And btw
the-newlycrowned-miss-world-18yearold-physiology-student-priyanka-picture-id830504164

1534640686314-png.36090

has she really aged that badly?

He's probably just gay.

why are members of an incel forum saying that former supermodels are ugly and a bad catch? And btw
the-newlycrowned-miss-world-18yearold-physiology-student-priyanka-picture-id830504164

1534640686314-png.36090

has she really aged that badly?

So she's a "catch" now? He was lucky to have caught her right? Her being a supermodel and all.

Worship that pussy boyo.

You're bluepilled to the core.

She's not ugly but not very attractive either. She only became miss world because of political correctness.

So she's a "catch" now? He was lucky to have caught her right? Her being a supermodel and all.

Worship that pussy boyo.

She looks fucking ugly in the first pic. Miss World is a way to make ethnic 3rd world foids go after make up and fairness products. I think the makeup industry has a huge role. Just look at the number of times the winner is a girl from some shithole country. JFL if you think this girl is Miss World material.

She looks fucking ugly in the first pic. Miss World is a way to make ethnic 3rd world foids go after make up and fairness products. I think the makeup industry has a huge role. Just look at the number of times the winner is a girl from some shithole country. JFL if you think this girl is Miss World material.

Yeah. You could go into most highschools in the West and find a white stacy that mogs this politically appointed 'supermodel'.

i don't think it's his height. I mean moneymaxxed >>>>> all tbh tbh
proof

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelsgah::feelsgah: currywhores cant be stacies JFL.
View attachment 36106
makeupbeforeandafter.png

What can I say, I'm into brown women.

JFL at what you fakecels think the bluepill is.

Worship that pussy boyo.

If you don't think its a miracle that Nick clinched her, YOU are the bluepilled one.

Chads at tinder are competing over pig woman JFL. Most women nowadays are disgusting landwhales because chad and tyrone will still go through hell for a chance to talk with them.

when the fuck did blackpill mean pussy worship? :feelsgah:

makeupbeforeandafter.png

What can I say, I'm into brown women.

JFL at what you fakecels think the bluepill is.

If you don't think its a miracle that Nick clinched her, YOU are the bluepilled one.

Chads at tinder are competing over pig woman JFL. Most women nowadays are disgusting landwhales because chad and tyrone will still go through hell for a chance to talk with them.

when the fuck did blackpill mean pussy worship? :feelsgah:
I agree with that

This post is extremely low IQ. They’ve both fucked a ton of people. They deserve each other. Would you rather have someone fuck a ton of people and then settle down and marry a virgin, taking away our only chance of being with another virgin? Fuck you if you think so.

Plus, she’s not even ugly. She’s high status, not a landwhale, and hot

You guys are deluded if you think she isn't good looking. She is good looking. She is rich with high status. But none of those things matter for one reason: AGE. She is redlining at 36 years old. Nick Jonas is an idiot for marrying someone that much older than him. There's a reason why men marry women 10 years younger, because women age faster and it allows more years to have potential kids. At 36 shes almost used up. By the time she's 50 she will look like a washed up grandma while Nick Jonas will probably still look good at 40.

Nick Jonas is even a bigger idiot than Prince Cuck who decided to marry that old lady from Suits.

But I personally would never feel sorry for Nick Dummy. The guy is status maxing.If it wasn't for his status he would be a low tier normie. The guy has below average looks and he's fucking 5'6. Him marrying an used up Indian Model is probably his dream.

Last edited:
she definitely looks younger than 26 tbh

Want another blackpill?

Check out the hair genetics vs. his brother:

latest

The genetic lottery is unkind.

That Jonas brother married this thing:

665649_v9_ba.jpg

Who looks a lot like:

attachment

It's like these guys are going out of their way to marry low tier girls.

What's their story with these Jonas brothers?

Do they smell really bad?
Are they secret curry street shitters?
Do they like prancing around the house in pink panties singing showtunes?

Both of them could do better.

Thats a cute couple teehee

Nick-Jonas-parents_1.jpg
Teach me how to get asian women

Is this real life? 25 yo mini Chad that can get almost any girl he wants has to settle for a used 36?

36 is a baby to me.

It's literally a baby. 36 year old women have barely stopped wearing diapers. Nick Jonas is practically a pedophile. Women aren't even adults until 40+.

What is wrong with men today?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back