Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill In 2018 a woman has zero reason to fuck a non chad. Non chads SMV is literally ZERO.

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
let me repeat it again, in 2018 there is zero reason for a woman to have sex with a non chad.

If she wants a child she can just go to a sperm bank and get chads genes. If she is horny and wants a ONS she can just go on Tinder and have sex with a 9/10 gigachad. If she wants money she can just sell her turds twinkies to cucks online or find a betabux who will give her all his money while dangling her pussy in front of him, but never actually letting him fuck.

If she wants a relationship with a gigachad all she needs to do is not be fat and have an atleast average looking face. As a woman if you aren´t fat and have an atleast average looking face even getting in a relationship with a Hollywood A lister is a real possibility.

High IQ. Blackpills like this need to be hammered into the mind of the lurking guest every time they come here.

Einstein IQ post

Old hags have a higher smv value than Chadlites. Society is literally encouraging hambeasts to be proud of their bodies and reject non Chad males.
Since foids receive constant validation from others, a non Chad approaching them is an insult to them.

Sadly man, it's over.
Do you want to be a cuck, or do you want to be an incel?
Even if you ascend, you ascend to what? Some powerder keg who never really desired you and will eventually try to divorce rape you?
High IQ. Blackpills like this need to be hammered into the mind of the lurking guest every time they come here.
100%

soon chad will be playing the game on medium mode and every non-chad is completely eliminated from relationships.

It's not over.
It never began.

kek, I actually witnessed the same exact thing with an obese ethnic landwhale IRL.

I wished I would have recorded it. She only right swiped on 1 guy out of 50 rejecting tons of 7/10 and 8/10 guys while showing me her phone, saying "teehee, he looks pretty cute" as she was swiping right on one guy. Of course the guy was a gigachad, honestly one of the best looking men I´ve ever seen.

It´s always such a kick in the balls knowing that a literal 1/10 landwhale has 100x more SMV than yourself despite working out, being tall, white with a decent face. Knowing you are just another faceless loser in the sea of unattractive males to women is pure suifuel.

kek, I actually witnessed the same exact thing with an obese ethnic landwhale IRL.

I wished I would have recorded it. She only right swiped on 1 guy out of 50 rejecting tons of 7/10 and 8/10 guys while showing me her phone, saying "teehee, he looks pretty cute" as she was swiping right on one guy. Of course the guy was a gigachad, honestly one of the best looking men I´ve ever seen.

It´s always such a kick in the balls knowing that a literal 1/10 landwhale has 100x more SMV than yourself despite working out, being tall, white with a decent face. Knowing you are just another faceless loser in the sea of unattractive males to women is pure suifuel.

i wonder how all these congressmen and politicians support this bullshit

1530467815381-png.24725

figure1newlymanincel-w640-png.13438

Plenty of men are still having sex, we are just bottom of the barrel

Scientists should find a way to make it so that we can turn into chads and experience the joys of life

let me repeat it again, in 2018 there is zero reason for a woman to have sex with a non chad.

If she wants a child she can just go to a sperm bank and get chads genes. If she is horny and wants a ONS she can just go on Tinder and have sex with a 9/10 gigachad. If she wants money she can just sell her turds twinkies to cucks online or find a betabux who will give her all his money while dangling her pussy in front of him, but never actually letting him fuck.

If she wants a relationship with a gigachad all she needs to do is not be fat and have an atleast average looking face. As a woman if you aren´t fat and have an atleast average looking face even getting in a relationship with a Hollywood A lister is a real possibility.
IT'S OVAHHHHHH

1530467815381-png.24725

plenty of men are lying on worthless self-reported surveys which are complete BS

1530467815381-png.24725

Almost 1/4 going without is plenty in my book. Inceldom is far larger than anyone outside of our group will admit. Thats why they try so hard to frame us as misogynists, failures, manchildren, and just overall losers.

And now here we are, at the end of 2022 :feelsLSD: