Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

In 1664, Turks were mogged hard at Mogersdorf

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Mogersdorf in a town in Austria. Dorf means village in German so this is literally a village of moggers. There was a battle of Mogersdorf in 1664 where the Turks lost badly to Christian army.

Mogersdorf has a famous place in Austrian history because it was here that Raimondo Montecuccoli annihilated a 60,000/90,000-strong army of the Ottoman Empire in 1664 upon its attempt to cross the Raab River westwards towards Styria. This Battle of Mogersdorf (also known as the First Battle of St. Gotthard) was commemorated by a chapel on the nearby Schlößlberg hill. Having fallen into disrepair, it was replaced by a new building, with an unadorned but huge Christian cross at its side, in 1964.

Last edited:
200.gif

I wonder how would Europe look today if it wasn't for Austrians back then. This is the final battle that Turks lost:

History mogging is very brutal.

Turks were chad in the past
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

I wonder how would Europe look today if it wasn't for Austrians back then. This is the final battle that Turks lost:

After that battle Austrians launched counter-offensive and completely destroyed Turks and mogged them from Vienna al the way to Zenta in the Great Turkish war of 1683-1699. This was the Balkan version of reconquista. Ottomans never recovered after that.

I fucking hate turks

@knajjd

I fucking hate being Turkish ngl.

Austrians - the original JBW moggers

It’s over for Turkcels, they can only cope by thinking they’re superior to arabs.

A lot of turks here tbh

Ottomans BTFO'D. It's over for ottoman turkcels