Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Impressive post maxxing by @needsolution

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Probably the first time i've seen shit like this. At that speed he'll beat Cuyen in few months.
Bez tytułu.png

Just derail every offtopic thread with a conversation for the sake of posting theory

i have no idea how people can post a lot.I guess i am a really uninteresting person.Or i am always tired.Or both

FUCK!!!!! Someone hurry and get him arrested so he stops postmogging everyone :feelsohgod:

michael was worse, he made it to page two with bumped threads tbh

over for windows7cels, just get upgrade bro
Just derail every offtopic thread with a conversation for the sake of posting theory
yeah ur posts are way higher iq, i agree

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@needsolution is the main protagonist of this forum and we're all secondary character whose purpose is to make threads so he can shit on them

@needsolution is the main protagonist of this forum and we're all secondary character whose purpose is to make threads so he can shit on them
B2d

Honestly he will probably beat me in postmaxxing.

kūrva lenkas

Honestly he will probably beat me in postmaxxing.
He will indeed. This kind of postmaxxing skill has never been seen before. Maybe @Sniffles but i don't know.

everyone is shitting on threads about me :woke::woke::woke:

Im scared that he's gonna catch up to me

Postmaxxers turn out to be Larpers in 8/10 cases

Even when I try to postmax, I can never come close to these guys.
i am always tired.
This is a big reason why I sometimes don't respond to threads. When I'm tired, I tend to shitpost or just quote people.