Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Impractical Jokers - Someone please explain what the fuck happened here

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★★
Take 3 minutes to watch this video, trust me it's funny as fuck:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GljiuZpII9M

Entertainment aside, can someone explain what the fuck happened here? Why did the toilets react the way they did?

They didn't tell him to fuck off, even when Sal took a slice of their food. Were they too startled to tell him to piss off? Sal is not necessarily ugly, but he is fat and definitely not a Chad:

MV5BMTk3MDY2NTUzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTAyNjA2Nw@@._V1_.jpg

I don't think they reacted that way because they know him. If they knew him, I'm sure they would have acknowledged it.

Also, suicide fuel at 1:21

I don't watch that normfag garbage, GrAY so couldn't tell ya

I don't watch that normfag garbage, GrAY so couldn't tell ya
Wow, I wish I was as cool as you. Am I permitted to even talk to you?

dnr + dnw
COOL GUY ALERT!!! GUYS, HE DID NOT READ AND HE DID NOT WATCH!!! LOOK AT HIM!!! HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THIS COOL? AMAZING!!!

He's very sociable and has a cute puppy dog look which makes him come across as harmless.

no, you'll have to get through me first
which won't be easy because I won't talk to you + dnw + dnr + dnc your post
sorry buddy boyo maybe post it on reddit
> won't talk to me
> comments

He's very sociable and has a cute puppy dog look which makes him come across as harmless.
So they just don't think he's enough of a threat to get pissed at him? Honestly, that's also pretty brutal. Imagine women only talk to you becasue they think you wouldn't be able to hurt them...

Sal comes across as gay and non-threatening, and he's socially confident. The way people respond to these 4 guys is interesting. Joe gets great responses because he has a good face and is ultra-confident. Q gets treated like a predator because he's mid, fat, masculine and lacks social skills and confidence. Murr usually gets treated like a bit of a creep because he's mid, bald and a bit awkward.

The confidence meme is real, women very much respond to confident men and socially dominant men. But, of course, there's always an overlap with looks (and money/status/height).

1:21 suifuel indeed, even though these are all normies, at best

They seen him as feminine so they accepted him in to their group.

He looks harmless and acts gay.

Gays = non-threatening non-chad
Prey eyes = not a danger
Fat = weak
Dresses like a teenager = immature so also not a threat

Remember, women only see men as Chad or threat.

Take 3 minutes to watch this video, trust me it's funny as fuck:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GljiuZpII9M

Entertainment aside, can someone explain what the fuck happened here? Why did the toilets react the way they did?

They didn't tell him to fuck off, even when Sal took a slice of their food. Were they too startled to tell him to piss off? Sal is not necessarily ugly, but he is fat and definitely not a Chad:

MV5BMTk3MDY2NTUzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTAyNjA2Nw@@._V1_.jpg

I don't think they reacted that way because they know him. If they knew him, I'm sure they would have acknowledged it.

Also, suicide fuel at 1:21

Q unironically would look pretty handsome if he acc lost weight and didn't look like a fucking bum in the old seasons

So they just don't think he's enough of a threat to get pissed at him? Honestly, that's also pretty brutal. Imagine women only talk to you becasue they think you wouldn't be able to hurt them...
They probably thought he was gay tbh

There is a loud NT short low/mid tier normie at my workplace and he just hugs all the young women there intensely. He almost cuddles with them. Being NT is very important

That joker's name is Sal. I'm not saying he's gay, but he definitely gives off fag vibes. So, while the foids are critical at first, he definitely comes across as "one of the girls."

In the same gag, Q has to find a table that has a man sitting there and tell him flat out, "If you let me stay here and eat with you and your friends, I'll pay for the entire meal." I don't think Q could pull off what Sal did. Q is closer to incel territory. I'd say he's a nearcel. Sal, possibly gay, certainly has the gay auroa, so foids don't see him as a sexual threat.