Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Imposter syndrome over inceldom

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Coffee God and Cigarettes
★★★★★
Does anyone get this? I saw some shit about it online like a month ago, I forget the specifics but it piqued my interest to know if anyone here gets it when involved to inceldom

I feel fakecel sometimes if that's what you mean.

you mean you think you are a fakecel/volcel or some shit like that?

Not really tbh, I've had too many negative experiences with normfags irl with regards to my looks

I never feel like a fakecel but many on this forum should

How does a fakecel even feel wtf

Not really tbh, I've had too many negative experiences with normfags irl with regards to my looks
Same but their is almost always doubt (for me at least) when I mog another

I've always felt a bit of imposter syndrome at work. It doesn't help that my boss is an "everything is disappointing and frustrating" guy during the year. (Even though at the end of the year they always end up paying me a bonus and telling me how much they appreciate my work. Go figure?)

I don't know if my feelings of never being quite "enough" are exclusively the result of inceldom, or if they are just part of the whole puzzle.

I never used to pee in public urinals until my 30s. I know how ridiculous this sounds, but in my teens and 20s I was always worried about some high school tier shit happening, l.e. "OMG look at this guy's small cock! You can tell he's never fucked!"

I feel at times, as if I'm getting gaslight both ways

It's almost as if some other entity is pushing me to look beyond the blackpill

Does anyone get this? I saw some shit about it online like a month ago, I forget the specifics but it piqued my interest to know if anyone here gets it when involved to inceldom
Nah because I am constantly reminded by my mother telling me how ugly I am

What the fuck does imposter syndrome over inceldom even mean? You don't feel like you're incel or some shit?

I feel at times, as if I'm getting gaslight both ways

It's almost as if some other entity is pushing me to look beyond the blackpill
wdym? you feel like the blackpill is false and get bluepilled at times?

What the fuck does imposter syndrome over inceldom even mean? You don't feel like you're incel or some shit?
that’s what he means, probably because he got close to ascending or never had negative experiences

that’s what he means, probably because he got close to ascending or never had negative experiences
@SubhumanGamer Then GTFOH. What are you doing?

Never got close and have had too many negative experiences. More like I feel like a permafailed normie some days

Never got close and have had too many negative experiences. More like I feel like a permafailed normie some days
if you had too many negative experiences then you ain’t a normie, you either are non nt or sub 5. Why do you feel like a failed normie

Same but their is almost always doubt (for me at least) when I mog another
Just because you mog someone isn't saying a lot. I could win a race against some cheap ass old prius in my mom's basic SUV, but that doesn't mean her SUV is fast or powerful. It gets smoked by any half decent muscle car.

I think i understand what you mean but no. If i were some sort of failed normie or something i wouldn't be a near-wizard KHHV. I think it's safe to say i'm actually genetic garbage.

Last edited: