Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Importante Khomenei message.

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★
Unknown 9

and stood up to Saudi and Jew kikes

gigaterrachad who kicked filthy amerimutt imperialists from his country
This forum oughta be the only place on the face of this earth that doesn’t fully ass blast this man’s existence to oblivion and instead praises him. :feelskek:

This forum oughta be the only place on the face of this earth that doesn’t fully ass blast this man’s existence to oblivion and instead praises him. :feelskek:
I don't like the Shias, a cult of mentally retarded, however Iran has many aspects based on it.

Fuck that whore Amini. Deserved cunt DEATH (in videogame)

Fuck that whore Amini.
All that ugly bitch and her severely deluded and mentally ill group of cult followers (simps I should say) ever did was skyrocket the price of dollar in this fucking shithole from like 20 to 50 toman and now, I can’t even cope with videogames anymore. Rip Starfield on launch day, farewell my love.

But… but… people are dying out there and all you care about is your vidya. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy:

First off, no; no one’s dying here left and right like cockroaches, stop making stories about my own shithole better than I do and even if they were, what makes you think that I should care? These people are all fucking molotov throwing savages, maybe they deserve agony just as much as our shitty fucking leaders do. Ever think about that?

Last edited: