Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Important

• Thread starter A_Broken_Person
  • Start date
A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
De3587f2 8af2 4322 89f9 d3b72d88893a

A bit inspirational , But
8FC8CD5E 6721 486F 8D4C F8E744B93649

Not if you have a subhuman face with subhuman body, subhuman voice and subhuman social skills

Jfl at this cope

Turbocope only males with good face, height, and NT can be great.

Turbocope only males with good face, height, and NT can be great.
Your greatness isn't measured by sex having. Never give up and always push through tbh

Your greatness isn't measured by sex having. Never give up and always push through tbh
Thats how society sees greatness though. Most people dont care about how much I deadlift.

I dont. Im just saying that people dont usually see greatness in short ugly autistic males. Its the truth.
They will never appreciate your efforts .
Thats why you should start bekieving in an afterlife .

Its not temporary

Remaining optimistic despite difficult times is not cope, it is strength and we should all try to maintain such mindsets
its a giga cope tbh i'd rather be pessimistic and pissed at current state of affairs than cope and try to find something positive in this clown world we live in.

Last edited:
its a giga cope tbh i'd rather be pessimistic and pissed at current state of affairs than cope and try to find something positive in this clown world we live in.
You can be sad about the clown world but happy with yourself for resisting clowndom
I dont. Im just saying that people dont usually see greatness in short ugly autistic males. Its the truth.
That may be very well true but we can still find greatness in ourselves and one another

But femoids are shit, not queens

have a great day,kings.

Just positivitymaxx bro.

Whitepill intensifies

JFL at having ur entire life fucked just cause of others and refusing to take the whitepill and ascending.