Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Important: new incel term

G

Guest37263

Ok I feel that it is important to clarify the distinction between two different types of Chad and two different types of Stacy to simplify our understanding of things

Good looks is basically a diverging spectrum. At 1-5/10, you are travelling along the “ugly” part of the spectrum, where virtually all members of the opposite sex are absolutely NOT interested in you

Somewhere along at 6 or 7, the path splits into two new paths, which are paths that slowly begin to attract sexual interest from more and more members of the opposite sex. Path 1 is cute attractive, and path 2 is hot attractive. All men and women on the planet sit either in the “cute” part of the spectrum, “hot” part, or “ugly” part

Ugly is all of us.

“hot” man is characterised by strong masculine facial bones, hunter eyes and powerful jaw, eg Gigachad

“Cute” man characterised by boyish features, eg Chico Lachowski

Hot women similar to hot men, clear cut features and strongish jaw and cat eyes, eg Margot Robbie

Cute women are like all those kpop stars

PLEASE DONT BAN MEFOR WORSHIP, this isn’t worship I just thought it was important thing for incels to learn. I seriously can’t predict anymore what some mods get pissed at lol, hence I’m saying this.

If this thread is inappropriate pls delete and give me warning instead of ban kk thnx :panties::panties:

I would kill to be a 5/10, 4/10, or even 3/10 tbh.

I think the soft and hard features are what give us cute and hot. Cute is also more manlet and babbyface, hot is chadlier and usually higher tier.

I'd give everything for being 6/10 or higher

Stuff like this shouldn't need pointing out on here tbh
either way you should've just posted pics
Cute:-
images_01.jpg

Hot:-
large-c49d1e516cf3b55c12ac8d8996970188.jpg