Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Imperial Japan during WW2, was faaar Faaaar WORSE than Nazi Germany!!!

Jud Pottah

Jud Pottah

+Vidyacel+ +DarkMTS+
★★★★★
ONLY recently, i've looked what they Did to the Chinese, horrendous atrocities out of a real time nightmare.

The Rape of Nanjing(Massacre Bloodbath) to the civilian population.

Unit 731, the group led by a maniac to condutor human experiment "referenced" as logs, to develop pathogens for biowarfare using amplified disease as a method.
The following Graphically movies put all gore videos to shame:
- Men Behind The Sun
- Philosophy of a Knife

I have to agree with Uncle Sam.
"Little Boy" and "Fat man" were the Get yours!!! Treatment, Pearl Harbor ONLY served as the final trigger, but not the sole point behind it!

Gooks still got off easy, if Operation:Downfall went into full effect instead of the Atomic bomb!

These cold savages still have not OFFICIALLY apologized to the Chinese people.

They even hold a shrine of the war Crimes commited by those men!!

Bugs. The Lot of Them.
If not for the US, everyone in the far east region would want a piece of their ass!!

@Fat Link @Uggo Mongo @turbocuckcel_7000 @OpticalRape @SocialzERo @Atavistic Autist @DottKo334

Last edited:
I'll never buy a Japanese product Ever again.

will check out but remember that we never get to see what the victors had in their secret prisons and fuhrerbunkers, only what the losers had

will check out but remember that we never get to see what the victors had in their secret prisons and fuhrerbunkers, only what the losers had
There is evidence, in film and photos.
Even John Robe "an actual Nazi" had made a safety zone to protect the Nanjing people from dying at the bayonets of the gook savages.

There is evidence, in film and photos.
Even John Robe "an actual Nazi" had made a safety zone to protect the Nanjing people from dying at the bayonets of the gook savages.
yeah chinks get an inordinate amount of hate, they are not seen as human by anyone including the "anti-racist" West

The rape of nanking and unit 731 was based af, I wish I could have taken part.

The rape of nanking and unit 731 was based af, I wish I could have taken part.
Photoshoot GIF by hells wish

Nobody cares because they traded their torture data with jewsa for immunity of war crimes.

Nobody cares because they traded their torture data with jewsa for immunity of war crimes.
Really disturbing shit innit

ONLY recently, i've looked what they Did to the Chinese, horrendous atrocities out of a real time nightmare.

Unit 731, the group led by a maniac to condutor human experiment "referenced" as logs, to develop pathogens for biowarfare using amplified disease as a method.
- Men Behind The Sun
- Philosophy of a Knife

"Little Boy" and "Fat man" were the Get yours!!! Treatment, Pearl Harbor ONLY served as the final trigger, but not the sole point behind it!

Gooks still got off easy, if Operation:Downfall went into full effect instead of the Atomic bomb!

Bugs. The Lot of Them.
If not for the US, everyone in the far east region would want a piece of their ass!!

@Fat Link @Uggo Mongo @turbocuckcel_7000 @OpticalRape @SocialzERo @Atavistic Autist @DottKo334
Unit 731 war crimes are all made up communist propaganda. That's why they weren't arrested for war crimes.

Unit 731 war crimes are all made up communist propaganda. That's why they weren't arrested for war crimes.
Smartest 2024 grayman

Yes and religious retards learn this shit then say "god is good".

Clown world.
Well, certainly "GOd" was not under the role of protecting all those POWs(which included also foreigners) and native civilians under the Japanese Blood carpet.

based chinksect removers

Well, certainly "GOd" was not under the role of protecting all those POWs(which included also foreigners) and native civilians under the Japanese Blood carpet.
POW are recent concept, for example Romans enslaved or executed enemy solders.
Mongols killed about 50 million people when there were about 400-500 million people in the whole world.

Nah, Japs weren't worse than the Nazis

The difference is that the Japs were dealing with Chinks, and Chinks are fucking insufferable

That is why they had to resort to more extreme measures

Imagine if Germany had a "shrine" glorifying Crotian genocidal maniacs from Gulags, with every name on it.

That's what those bugs still hold in the American occupied Japan.

I can't take it seriously because the crimes are so comically evil lmao
They talk about how babies were thrown in the air and caught and skewered with bayonets

This is like the self masturbation machines da joos talked about (except actually real)

too memeworthy to consider genuinely evil

Nah, Japs weren't worse than the Nazis

The difference is that the Japs were dealing with Chinks, and Chinks are fucking insufferable

That is why they had to resort to more extreme measures
They were.

Even took a Nazi German, named John Rabe to acknowledge the utter subhuman barbarism they commited against civilians.

2 Atomic bombs, were getting off easy.
Let alone the cowardly act of attacking Pearl Harbor.

French cartoons aren't that bad, fuck those animals.

I can't take it seriously because the crimes are so comically evil lmao
They talk about how babies were thrown in the air and caught and skewered with bayonets

This is like the self masturbation machines da joos talked about (except actually real)

too memeworthy to consider genuinely evil
If you had lived under it, you would have nothing but Hatred for them

To japs, the ONLY human beings were them, everyone else would starve or BE eaten by the cannibals .

Not just China, but also Philipines, Korea and Australia.

HARD to make a WEEB accept this One fact, Japan ONLY turned "kawaii" to save face.

Reason why most of anime glorify American caucasian features such as blond hair and blue eyes.(Dragon Ballz, Naruto)

If you had lived under it, you would have nothing but Hatred for them

To japs, the ONLY human beings were them, everyone else would starve or BE eaten by the cannibals .

Not just China, but also Philipines, Korea and Australia.

HARD to make a WEEB accept this One fact, Japan ONLY turned "kawaii" to save face.

Reason why most of anime glorify American caucasian features such as blond hair and blue eyes.(Dragon Ballz, Naruto)
Yeah but I haven't lived under them, I don't have any chinese or korean relatives and no connection to that area
its just really not my problem
Nah

It's just easy to commit atrocities against Chinks bc they're bugmen and scarcely even look human
Kind of right tbh. Look at people like mao. Biggest "genocides" were always against chinks because there are so many of them and they're soulless lol

Same could be said for all Asians though:feelskek:
Yes but Chinks most of all

Even their government treats them like bugs, that's how deeply ingrained it is in Chink nature

Kind of right tbh. Look at people like mao. Biggest "genocides" were always against chinks because there are so many of them and they're soulless lol
Jfl ikr

Mao often just killed people by accident bc he didn't care

Imagine if Germany had a "shrine" glorifying Crotian genocidal maniacs from Gulags, with every name on it.

That's what those bugs still hold in the American occupied Japan.
>Deaths Estimated 3,000[1] to 300,000[2]
This literal made up communist propaganda.

Yea but before WW2 in Asia, western sinologists in the 1800s already noted how cruel asians were in general.

Its a very common theme among all mongoloids which suggests that its evolutionary.

Actually cruelty is common with all apes/humans except its worst with mongoloids.

OP just recently discovered some historical facts of human cruelty.
Japanese don't have monopoly on cruelty. Just read about the horrors of French, Russian revolutions. Absolutely horrible things happened in the GULAG ( if the writers actually wrote truth and not made it up ).
After Second Boer War Brits placed non-combatant civilian population in concentration camps where many of them died.
Examples of human cruelty are endless.

Last edited:
OP just recently discovered some historical facts of human cruelty.
Japanese don't have monopoly on cruelty. Just read the horrors of French, Russian revolutions. Absolutely horrible things happened in the GULAG ( if the writers actually wrote truth and not made it up ).
After Second Boer War Brits placed non-combatant civilian population in concentration camps where many of them died.
Examples of human cruelty are endless.
The russian author of the "Gulag Archipelago" wrote it all.

"Nazino island" = Cannibal island for prisoners of Gulag, you were Done for.

If you have the empty stomach to read actual horror that went on under Bolshevism. (The true face of communism)

The russian author of the "Gulag Archipelago" wrote it all.

"Nazino island" = Cannibal island for prisoners of Gulag, you were Done for.

If you have the empty stomach to read actual horror that went on under Bolshevism. (The true face of communism)
There are other books on gulag and soviet terror but I think that only a few of them were translated into English.

There are other books on gulag and soviet terror but I think that only a few of them were translated into English.
Aleksander made the most "complete" example, showing witnessing accounts.
All done in secrecy, from the Regime.

Japanese participants who talked about working in Unit_731 are also communist propaganda?
They used more than just Chinese citizens, also aussies and slavs.

"In the name of some wacko excuse to perform inhumane experiments".

Didnt get hanged.

- Men Behind The Sun
- Philosophy of a Knife

Bugs. The Lot of Them.

all is forgiven because now we got kawaii anime girls:)

all is forgiven because now we got kawaii anime girls:)
The people there have cooled down on that. But they still have the Yasukine temple with names of war criminals, its as if they secretly or "the government" worships the revisionist innuendo that they Did good in war.

I dont count the Kamikaze crew, they were on an errand to kill themselves, which invoked a psychological response from the enemy side.

Germans conducted medical experiments on negroes.

Https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Nama_genocide
The ONLY justified Genocide that i would BE in support of Hitler, the annihilation of gypsy vermin from the entire continent.:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
A nasty Breed of dysgenics and of vengeful nature, like street hyenas collecting welfare checks and reproducing like Piggies for EU ethnic statistics in their Depopulation agenda of the natives, its not just niggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back