Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel impatient about women hitting the wall

S

surgeryordeath

Recruit
★★
lifefuel only way i want to stay alive is seeing my generation women hit the wall, i am mid 20s, giving it couple years max before all hit the wall.

They aren't desperate untill 35, past that age the freakshow begins

They aren't desperate untill 35, past that age the freakshow begins
This. Take it from a 30s fag, they'll keep the delusion going as long as possible, especially considering the rest of their peers are doing the same. You'll probably have to wait even longer. New fakeup will come out, more botox shit, more drugs to allegedly keep them fertile into their 40s.

I'm old enough to see it happen right now. But doesn't do much for me tbh. They get fat settle down but still look way happier than me.

30s are not new 20s. women hit wall at 24-27
Doesn't matter that they actually start degrading rapidly at 24, society continues to indulge them at least into their late 30s currently, and will probably keep pushing that back. Millenials were a mistake, hopefully zoomers can do better.

To be frank, foids may be hitting the wall much sooner, due to all of the drinking, smoking, unhealthy eating habits and lifestyle choices they endugle in, but with make up, botox and the like they can hide and supress what they really look like. Truth be told without cosmetic stuff women use they tend to be very unnactractive. Why do you think foids were freaking out over that make up removal app a few years ago?

Foids don't hit the wall man. They always have options.

35 is the new 50, I literally barf when I see 35 years old foids around.

It still wouldn't matter, they will all have million times better life than us

Men hit the wall just as much, its just women who go from infinite SMV to not so infinite SMV so the change is worse

I used to believe in the wall. Jfl lol!
"Wall? There is no wall!"
It's more like a turd on the floor they step over - and ignore - as they look into the mirror.

Men hit the wall just as much, its just women who go from infinite SMV to not so infinite SMV so the change is worse
40 year old foid can still get 20 year old chad with ease though

I’m an oldcel and let me tell you it’s nice to see a 9 go down to a 6, but it’s overrated. An ugly woman still has more smv than this whole forum.

Please. When are you copers ever going to get it into your thick heads that there. Is. No. Wall.

Foids in their 50s will get fucked as easily as foids in their teens and 20s. The only wall that exists is for men when they reach their teens and are found to be ugly. Enjoy your proof.

Please. When are you copers ever going to get it into your thick heads that there. Is. No. Wall.

Foids in their 50s will get fucked as easily as foids in their teens and 20s. The only wall that exists is for men when they reach their teens and are found to be ugly. Enjoy your proof.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: