Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ immodest females. immodest vs modest.

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
iewWMSx.png

hJQM2oV.png

VhbLDoZ.jpg

JFL @ thinking unchaste and immodest women are worth throwing yourself after.

here you have pictures, a woman who is caring for her loving son who is suffering chemical warfare burns from the October 15, 2011 protest in Egypt.

and you also have here, an incredible amount of validation these disbelieving women get for revealing themselves.

i hereby declare a cyber jihad against /r/gonewild. things cannot continue going this way. if it DO be this way otherwise, i swear by the Lord of Muhammad, the onset of Qiyamah will come faster than one could raise and consequently milk a she-camel.

the only time my mother held me like that was when I was 3 years or younger.

If I had chemical burns right now, she would be so afraid to touch me, and would probably let me suffer in a corner until the doctor arrived

Many beta cucks fight over immodest haram women who actively engage in zinah

If I had chemical burns right now, she would be so afraid to touch me, and would probably let me suffer in a corner until the doctor arrived
hmm.. by this anecdote, i assume she is an unchaste and immodest woman.

are you certain this is what she would do?

Many beta cucks fight over immodest haram women who actively engage in zinah
exactly.

brother, DID YOU KNOW, that Allah has created virgins FOR YOU. THEIR SOLE EXISTENCE TO PLEASE YOU.

I swear by Allah, wallahi, we must go to Jannah legit A S A P and meet our virgins.

screw life on this dunya. these disbelieving woman are given such revered status. im ready to check my bags in dude.

hmm.. by this anecdote, i assume she is an unchaste and immodest woman.

are you certain this is what she would do?
she is not immodest, she is still married to my father after 30 years. She is however a high inhibition germiphobe who doesn't like being dirty

she is not immodest, she is still married to my father after 30 years. She is however a high inhibition germiphobe who doesn't like being dirty
no way. i bet she cares enough to help you like the woman in the above picture.

she did birth you, did she not? i hope she would care more than to treat you like a bag of bricks.

like, by nature, it is hard wired for a woman to do what the woman in the above picture did.

if a woman does not have this reaction by default, RUN FOR THE HILLS BROTHER bc she is about to spread jahanam and shaytan everywhere she goes.

exactly.

brother, DID YOU KNOW, that Allah has created virgins FOR YOU. THEIR SOLE EXISTENCE TO PLEASE YOU.

I swear by Allah, wallahi, we must go to Jannah legit A S A P and meet our virgins.

screw life on this dunya. these disbelieving woman are given such revered status. im ready to check my bags in dude.

Same. People here praise things like adultery and cuckoldry just look at all the sites that make fun of us these are the same sites that encourage cheating on your husband

Same. People here praise things like adultery and cuckoldry just look at all the sites that make fun of us these are the same sites that encourage cheating on your husband
exactly bro.

keep ur head up inshaAllah you escape inceldom. we have fertile wombs to seed, unlike these cucks who seek only to play for scraps for barren and unfirtile roast beef emulators.

So many NT people on this forum.

how is not being held by my mother NT?
the desire to be held is the most NT thing ive ever heard. the thought of being touch sends shivers down my spine.

I prefer immodest femoids to falsely modest femoids. Who pretend they think they're ugly and insecure. Such ragefuel.

the desire to be held is the most NT thing ive ever heard. the thought of being touch sends shivers down my spine.

It's a basic human need. Babies die if they aren't touched.

It wouldnt be difficult.
Just get over 9000 proxies a bunch of accounts and start spamming
Jala ack ackbar!

We need a literal purge of degenerates.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back