Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Immigration is a form of pyramid scheme

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
The go to argument of idiots trying to justify immigration is that it is needed to sustain the economic machine or the "we need immigrants to pay for our pensions" argument as I like to call it. But think about how fucking stupid this is. How is this any different than a pyramid scheme? It's not possible to just import labor forever. Even if the immigrants were't mostly low IQ idiots who can't even do any skilled labor this still would not be possible to sustain. You would run out of immigrants to import after a while, because the only reason for immigrants to come is if there is better life to be had in your nation than their own which according to globalist logic (which is itself bullshit anyway) would stop being the case after a while once the less developed nations have industrialized. So how exactly does this work? How does an economy that NEEDS immigration sustain itself long term EVEN if all the immigrants were just as smart as the locals (which they aren't)?

It blows my mind that so many people fall for this shit even though it's just a blatant pyramid scheme.

the left wants immigration because immigrants vote left

the left wants immigration because immigrants vote left

Yes but it's not just the left that uses the "we need immigrants for the economy!" argument. Many free market groups also say this.

I think we should import as much immigrants as possible. I'd rather see a nigger cleaning the street than a white person.

Greetings, humanist-leftist.

7FD7788D FFBD 45F9 93C6 45480423ADB6

I STILL don't get it why you keep posting these pictures of Tom Cruise.