Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Immigrating if you're not a normie is pure hell.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Normie immigrants go through a lot of shit. They work shitty jobs for low pay with little possibility for advancement, they live in shitty places and spend most of their money on rent, eat shit food etc... They can't really hope for a better life for themselves, it's for their kids, or maybe for themselves in 3 decades or so.

But they can put up with all that cause they have better copes. They have girlfriends, friends, a social circle, validation, affection, hopes and dreams, optimism, loved ones etc....

But for guys like us it's just pure hell. If you have mental issues then just forget about it, it's just insane. I immigrated once and I ended up returning to my home country after almost 2 years. Of course, that's only after becoming an alcoholic, ruining my life, dropping out, scarring myself mentally forever, spending my parent's life savings on the failed endeavor etc...

Now I have a choice, stay and live in this shithole, and work shitty jobs all my life that will pay shit, less than shit actually. Or immigrate and go through literal hell (and on top of that move away from my cat and parents, literally the only beings that ever cared about me).

Ehh, I don't have the energy to even think about immigrating anymore. Hell, I feel drained if I have to leave the house or do anything other than lay in bed, much less immigrate.

Last edited:
I can't immigrate to a new place because I'd be completely lost. I'm so helpless and unresourcesful. I have no idea how people seem to just know how to do things

Idk I immigrated at the age of 6 with my mom and it's been pretty great, no mugging, no stabbings, no violent crime here. I'm an incel but at least I'm not an incel in risk of death.

Idk I immigrated at the age of 6 with my mom and it's been pretty great, no mugging, no stabbings, no violent crime here. I'm an incel but at least I'm not an incel in risk of death.
I meant more like immigrating at 18+.

So true dude, that's what happened to me. I just do not drink anymore.

So true dude, that's what happened to me. I just do not drink anymore.
Yeah I haven't done it in years, I fucked my health up too much to continue doing it. Also ruined my family/life so at that point I had to stop for so many reasons.

Most of times immigrants are destined to be lumpenproletariat, but "intellectual/business immigration" doesnt sound like a bad deal depending on what you could do in the new place.

I’m no longer a greycel anymore buddy boyos. I present you my 500th comment award, OP.
j.k :cryfeels:

Ive never left my country

Now imagine how shitty my life would become if I listened to the dumbasses on here who say that ethnics should go to their ancestral country to ascend. Not to mention the fact nobody liked me there, either. Just lol at being a truecel in the west and east.