Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel immigrants money mog natives in USA

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

massive suifuel. they give foreigners free money and jobs.. nothing for natives

cucsk then tell u muh immigrants don't steal good jobs jfl

I guess that's expected though, since usually only people who come from wealthy backgrounds can legally move to the US

Probably cause America mostly lets in rich people more (except illegals).

Only educated and usually wealthy shitskins/chinks are let in to the US/Canada, that's why immigrants are so much wealthier here as compared to Europe where they let in all the sandnigger refugees and village curries (for manual labor, decades ago) that want to come. :lul:

I guess that's expected though, since usually only people who come from wealthy backgrounds can legally move to the US
It's not just the wealthy, I remember growing up that a two bedroom house was taken over by ten foreign immigrants living there splitting the rent amongst themselves, foreigners are more unified and organized, natives are divided against each other in complete total disorganization with no sense of collective social unity. Sad, but true.

:feelsjuice: :blackpill:

Last edited: