Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Immigrant in France pisses on random foid in street

Multicultural fun

The vid’s been making the rounds for a whole day and we still don’t know if my longshot guess about his motivation informed solely by what I was reading before writing that comment was right:feelsUgh::feelsjuice:.

Maybe revenge:waitwhat:? Celeb-worshippers have been crying about some non-white female celebrities not being given time to pose on the stairs at the Cannes festival and that the female security guard who ushered them away was an evil white supremacist who didn't want WOC to enjoy the spotlight, because one or two white celebrities were apparently allowed to pose, so who knows, maybe this brave man is standing up for his colored sisters all over the world and proudly humiliating another French foid, who doubtlessly is as racist as the security guard:feelsYall::feelsahh::feelzez::feelsjuice:.

Unironically The left wants more of this

Come White cucks and tell me you feel bad about a brocel doing his part.

How does he know it's a migrant?

The Emotional GIF Range of Nicolas Cage

U just know that bitch and feminist will blame all men inkluding inwels for this , not poor migrants :feelskek::feelskek:

We aim to please!

Foids need to be more progressive and get over it, it's just part of living in a multicultural city, if it wasn't for stuff like this we wouldn't have different funny hats and different foods to enjoy.
Stop being such a selfish cunt and let the brown man pee on you, I want to enjoy the arab culture.

This is so sick! But I laughed so hard, ngl.

Foids need to be more progressive and get over it, it's just part of living in a multicultural city, if it wasn't for stuff like this we wouldn't have different funny hats and different foods to enjoy.
Stop being such a selfish cunt and let the brown man pee on you, I want to enjoy the arab culture.
That foid would never see me as better than the guy that pissed on her, therefore she can have fun with me like that while I do nothing for them.