Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Immediate Stacy Blowjob

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
I dream of a world where if I was as a gentleman to stand against the tapestry of this bleak and horrid existence, I'd get to have a blowjob from a blowback Stacy. It is not so much that the act of Doggystyle or Missionary sex repulses me, instead it is the morbid reality that oral sex is a victory over the feminine. A sign of dominance in which you are so desirable that she would put the most disgusting organ of your body in her mouth and gargle your disgusting bodily fluids.
In this amongst men the God of men get to choose and pick which Stacy they will degrade that day. But gentlemen such as myself, are condemned to a lifetime of Inceldom and therefore a lifetime of chaotic depression. Why? Is it too much to ask for a woman to give me oral sex? Even 14 year old school boys experience it in their locker rooms. Yet here I am as a magnifico gentleman at 24 years old, jerking my penis to archives of desired circumstances. Oh why is god so cruel?!

Life is a brutal joke, God wanted us to suffer, god is probably a woman

Well someone evil has to Be god at this Point

magnifico
ritratto-di-lorenzo-de-medici-olio-su-tela-di-agnolo-bronzino-15551565-galleria-degli-uffizi-firenze_a2e4e65b_800x999.jpg