Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Immature trait: you still watch movies meant for kids with your mom

BBC.BELGRADE

BBC.BELGRADE

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
I still enjoy watching movies that come out that are for kids.

The most recent one I watched with my mom and lil bro was the newer Garfield movie that came out.

Now these aren't my fave movies but I still enjoy watching them.

I only really watch them when my family is with me at the movies but I still really like them.

I also plan to watch the Minecraft movie with my mom and lil bro at the movies when it comes out (it'll probably be shit but whatever lol)

Sometimes I watch movies that are meant for kids, for pure nostalgia or simply because even if for kids, they are cool.

But, watching it with your mom is just weird if you are grown enough.

I like watching star wars the clone wars and I occasionaly buy Lego

i still can legitimately enjoy kids movies and shows but i dont watch them with my mom.

autist trait tbh. over for themysteriousmrentercels.

Sometimes I watch movies that are meant for kids, for pure nostalgia or simply because even if for kids, they are cool.

But, watching it with your mom is just weird if you are grown enough.
I like the movies tbh and it's the only way I can think of to spend time with my mom and lil bro because everywhere else is to boring/expensive

I like the movies tbh and it's the only way I can think of to spend time with my mom and lil bro because everywhere else is to boring/expensive
That looks cool, not bad at all.

I still enjoy watching movies that come out that are for kids.

The most recent one I watched with my mom and lil bro was the newer Garfield movie that came out.

Now these aren't my fave movies but I still enjoy watching them.

I only really watch them when my family is with me at the movies but I still really like them.

I also plan to watch the Minecraft movie with my mom and lil bro at the movies when it comes out (it'll probably be shit but whatever lol)
OP I watch movies with your mom a lot. But the point of us hanging out is rarely ever about the movie but what occurs after.

sounds nice spending time with your family

Ngl I still enjoy watching cartoons and animated movies. But I watch them alone.

12 years later and i still like cars 2, and i aint gonna change my mind

OP I watch movies with your mom a lot. But the point of us hanging out is rarely ever about the movie but what occurs after.
She does like nasty inkwells like you!!!!!

Based

I like to rewatch ninjago every year or so. It's my comfort show

I do this too. I don't watch new movies though, only old movies that were meant for kids.