Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imgur blocked us??

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N

コイント
-
[attachment=2201]

@themisterpepsi, what do you mean, and why did they block us?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 10.33.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 10.33.56 PM.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 219
he did not respond

I don't use them. Too bloated. I like smaller hosting services.

https://postimages.org/

I don't get it. Why do they scramble to shut everything down when this stuff happens? Like even the shooter's instagram page was removed...

fukmylyf said:
I don't get it. Why do they scramble to shut everything down when this stuff happens? Like even the shooter's instagram page was removed...

No I mean imgur in general, all of it

fukmylyf said:
Like even the shooter's instagram page was removed...

They think through extreme preventative overreacting they can retroactively prevent tragedy. It's a big old case of shitty thinking on the part of society.

They probably don't want to be associated with Incels.

But anyways in real life, hardly anyone wants to associate or be affiliated with Incels. But I never guessed that imgur would stop hosting our pictures. So yeah, it does seem to be a big loss for us.

imgur really did block us. images posted from there on here don't show up. fucking assholes
VHzj0_Pl.jpg

Being backed into a corner.

99% of us are just regular motherfuckers that got fucked by life.

What happened with the sizing or linking of images here? They dontd show up like it used to. Did I miss an update on the site?

Yeah, what on earth is happening. My signature is hosted on Imgur and its not been showing up properly. Same with other stuff on here. What the hell is going on?

Did they block us or is an automatic thing because their hosted content is caught up in a DDoS?

A Good Friend said:
fukmylyf said:
Like even the shooter's instagram page was removed...
They think through extreme preventative overreacting they can retroactively prevent tragedy. It's a big old case of shitty thinking on the part of society.

Its pointless as well because chances are the weaponised autism already grabbed most of the important stuff before they manage to take them down.

Reminder to use https://kek.gg instead.

I use imgbb.com

On another note, if an imgur image doesn't show up, go to the URL bar and hit enter on the URL still present. That way the page reloads as if it had been typed and no HTTP_REFERER string gets sent and the image shows. this works on Windows, not sure about mobiles. Don't simply hit F5 because that resends the request as it was.

Deleting cookies seemed to work temporarily, but I dunno.

Fucking annoying; it's quick to upload photos, even nudes. SMH.

QuantumDummy said:
99% of us are just regular motherfuckers that got fucked by life.

We can only see images from imgur in link form

2QDTRGt.jpg

Wait nvm

It may have been a fluke

OOClxgU.jpg

There was at one point all sigs that had an imgur image came up as a link

I'm mainly on discord now so sorry for the late response

As I now saw others have had the same problem I can assume imgur did put a some kind of "block" due to not wanting to be associated with us