Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Imane Khelif, Algerian tranny boxer brutally beats foid opponent and wins olympic medal

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Mod.Belgrade Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer
★★★★★
VILLEPINTE, France (AP) — Imane Khelif of Algeria won her opening Olympic boxing bout on Thursday when opponent Angela Carini of Italy quit after just 46 seconds.

Khelif was disqualified from the 2023 world championships after failing an unspecified gender eligibility test, and her presence at the Paris Olympics has become a divisive issue.

Carini and Khelif exchanged only a few punches before Carini walked away and abandoned the bout, an extremely unusual occurrence in Olympic boxing. Carini, whose headgear apparently became dislodged at least once before she quit, didn’t shake Khelif’s hand after the decision was announced, but she cried in the ring on her knees.

:lul::lul::lul:

based tranny if you ask me

this foid has been training her entire life, gave everything she had and got morally buttfucked by a man

picture of said tranny:
images%20-%202024-07-31T020342.626.jpeg

gigabased olympic organisation for allowing men to take away any chance foids have to win

Thats why I hate Algeria

One waste of oxygen knocks out another waste of oxygen, meh.

One waste of oxygen knocks out another waste of oxygen, meh.
I hate trannies but foids brought this upon themselves with their "voting" so it's meme gender on full display

Omg I'm so happy for @Diocel

I knew xhe could do it! :owo:

Based troon, lets celebrate on reddit

Lol look at this:

GT5yKr4WcAA8LAM.jpeg

Love to see that look on her face, and the foid next to her looks as if she just knew this was gonna happen. :feelshaha:

Ngl, this Angela Carini is kinda hot.

Lol look at this:

GT5yKr4WcAA8LAM.jpeg

Love to see that look on her face, and the foid next to her looks as if she just knew this was gonna happen. :feelshaha:

She is @Therapywasawaste 's type

Lol look at this:

GT5yKr4WcAA8LAM.jpeg

The gilf on the left is hot ash

Is there a legitimate website to bet on olympic games we should have bet on him winning everything

Is there a legitimate website to bet on olympic games we should have bet on him winning everything
:feelsthink:

we will be moneymaxxed with stacynoodle gfs

tbh nothing is more disgusting than this thing. Not only is he a disgusting abomination to look at, he is so pathetic he has changed his sex to be able to beat foids and feel good about himself with a cheat easy win.

they say this is a woman
74582148007-1246394370_1.jpeg
ddfe5202b2d8c6db11de4663e88a3c7f

Last edited:
tbh nothing is more disgusting than this thing. Not only is he a disgusting abomination to look at, he is so pathetic he has changed his sex to be able to beat foids and feel good about himself with a cheat easy win.
Redditroons are saying shes a woman but has high T naturally.

meh idk if it's a tranny

I think most foids in sports don't look particularly feminine, so it could just be that

? I don’t hate my Moroccan bros
I said Algeria, not Algerians.

ديما الحكومات. هنا عندنا ملك يشرب دمنا و تمّ عندكم ديكتاتورية عسكرية يحكمو فيها اشتراكيين مثليين

Images

I don't need trannies to win.

I just need foids to lose :feelsokman:

:lul::lul::lul:

based tranny if you ask me

this foid has been training her entire life, gave everything she had and got morally buttfucked by a man

picture of said tranny:
images%20-%202024-07-31T020342.626.jpeg

gigabased olympic organisation for allowing men to take away any chance foids have to win
anyone have the video? I want to see how well gurrrlll power fares up against troons

I said Algeria, not Algerians.

ديما الحكومات. هنا عندنا ملك يشرب دمنا و تمّ عندكم ديكتاتورية عسكرية يحكمو فيها اشتراكيين مثليين
Based and I agree

Is it actually a tranny? Pretty sure Algeria doesn't acknowledge trannies so it doesn't make sense why they'd put one up for an olympics fight.

Is it actually a tranny? Pretty sure Algeria doesn't acknowledge trannies so it doesn't make sense why they'd put one up for an olympics fight.
nah it's rightoid ragebait

It's not a troon it's an intersex with some XY chromosomes.

She's doesn't even have a good record this Italian is just dogshit and forfeited immediately for sympathy and attention.