Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagining what we're missing out on is the most potent ropefuel

S

SubhumanMonster

Banned
-
Normies like to postulate how sex and relationships are not a big deal. "Just focus on yourself brah".

Yes, breathing air is not a big deal when air is constantly around you.
Yes, drinking is not a big deal if you have access to water at any time.
Yes, money is not a big deal if you are rich.

But these essential things, just like sex and love DO become a big deal if they are inaccesible.

I'm so fucking starved, even just a light finger touch is intense to me, meanwile for others sex is like a handshake. Unreal. Others are having the most delicious food while I never even eaten dry bread.

Imagine what it would feel like to feel accepted, validated, and someone truly loving and wanting you, hugging and kissing you when seeing you, being there for you.

To imagine what we're missing out on, which essential and fundamental part is inaccesible if suicide fuel beyond comprehension.

I don't care and never cared lol.

We need love man. That’s what it all comes down to. We’re all either too short, too bald, too Asian, or too ugly to be loved. What can I say, it’s heartbreaking. We’re all broken men from the unfathomable amount of time we’ve had to spend alone and unloved.

The real blackpill is that we’ve missed the window to be loved. We know the truth and so we despise women, rightfully so. If one came and loved you right now, it wouldn’t fix you. Your soul is black and hollow now and it will stay that way forever.

I cannot believe something so hindering and depriving to us, as people, is so carelessly ignored by the masses; the overwhelming majority of people who will never face this struggle. It's scary to think just how much physical contact and affection I have missed out on, simply because I exist, and most others do not like that.

I went to a foid cardiologist and she repeatedly touched my bare chest. Only that already felt so amazing. And she was old.

I can only imagine the joy of having a prime aged female caressing you while saying she loves you.

You dont have to imagine it. You can also just watch it on youtube

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I dont feel actually so bad like most of you for what im missing. I've never had a gf but this is why idk how it feels. IDK what im missing, i can guess it ofc but this is something i cant actually know.

Holy shit just reading that filled me with rage. :feelsree::feelsree: FUCK THESE EVIL PSYCHOPATH FOIDS! DIE! DIE!

Holy shit just reading that filled me with rage. :feelsree::feelsree: FUCK THESE EVIL PSYCHOPATH FOIDS! DIE! DIE!
giphy.gif

based youngcel

It feels really bad but moneymaxxing does not require age.

Genetic trash like us are meant to struggle and die off there is no happy ending for us except death

basic heightmogging will suffice for me
funny thing is manlet turbomoggs me
i get to be a fucking micromanlet being 5'3

I went to a foid cardiologist and she repeatedly touched my bare chest. Only that already felt so amazing. And she was old.

I can only imagine the joy of having a prime aged female caressing you while saying she loves you.
Can get touched at the hairdressers and dentist too.

... and massage parlors