Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Imagining A-list looking people walking around in a grocery store

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
It's so rare to see truly beautiful looking people that I sometimes try to imagine if a young Leonardo DiCaprio (or someone like that) was ahead of me in the grocery store line. They wouldn't look real. They would look so out of place. They would knock what you would normally see as "good looking" people out of the park and make them look like normies. It would probably become a memory for you that you would think about now and then, "that time I saw a 9.5/10" in the grocery store.

Now imagine that reversed, that's the power they have on everyone they meet. They leave a trail of wonderment and memories with them wherever they go. Imagine the power.

Hot handsome talent is desperately looked for by modelling and casting agencies especially men, cos it's genuinely difficult to come across real chads, after that a series of older women have sex with them showering them with gifts, offers, roles and cash, it was a lot common in the 1980s, white chads probably had their heydey in the 1980s cos you can't just find a chadlist that you can do now back then on the web

lmao all of those people would look completely ordinary without makeup + camera bs

obviously they're not going to look as showbiz and flashy when they're doing daily errands, they will just look like ordinary people

whenever people have met celebrities in grocery stores, they always look completely ordinary

Last edited:
Thinking that celebrities aren't goodlooking without everything they do to look better. They are only chosen in the first place because of their natural good looks.
ok but idc bc I'm not going to eat them
Broad bones and wide palate makes you attractive. Most Hollywood A-listers have a wide palate where you can see 10-12 teeth across the top row.
Tumblr 8b15121a7a8c6d59c25444361bd2abdb a68f6726 640
74fe9ac3779b32afa5ecc526885819de

Thinking that celebrities aren't goodlooking without everything they do to look better.
plenty of people are goodlooking by your standards (a foid who isn't fat), there's tons of ordinary foids who look better than most celebrities

it's not going to stand out that much

plus many celebs like kim kardashian and margot robbie just aren't goodlooking in the first place. and that's with makeup, without it there's even more who are mid
Broad bones and wide palate makes you attractive.
maybe to gays

plenty of people are goodlooking by your standards (a foid who isn't fat), there's tons of ordinary foids who look better than most celebrities

it's not going to stand out that much

plus many celebs like kim kardashian and margot robbie just aren't goodlooking in the first place. and that's with makeup, without it there's even more who are mid

maybe to gays
Be honest, Margot Robbie working as a cashier in a grocery store and telling you "have a good day" would make your week.

Be honest, Margot Robbie working as a cashier in a grocery store and telling you "have a good day" would make your week.
what no wtf

who even uses human cashiers in this day and age

Most A-list celebrities aren’t hyper attractive anyways. There’s some exceptions, like Henry Cavill or Chris Evan’s.

But most others like Brad Pitt or Tom cruise are just Chad lite but happen to be filthy rich

your average high school/college student foid cashier would mog margot robbie to oblivion. and even then idc about cashiers, you go to a cashier to buy stuff and leave not to listen to them talk

Most A-list celebrities aren’t hyper attractive anyways. There’s some exceptions, like Henry Cavill or Chris Evan’s.

But most others like Brad Pitt or Tom cruise are just Chad lite but happen to be filthy rich
Prime Brad Pitt walking into a bar anywhere would make a big splash. A Chad lite in 2024 is a TikTok pretty boy with a good jaw. No comparison.

your average high school/college student foid cashier would mog margot robbie to oblivion. and even then idc about cashiers, you go to a cashier to buy stuff and leave not to listen to them talk
Who do you consider to be the most beautiful woman in the world?

Who do you consider to be the most beautiful woman in the world?
foids are only attractive because they fall into overall archetypes, there is no one foid who is uniquely attractive

Thinking that celebrities aren't goodlooking without everything they do to look better. They are only chosen in the first place because of their natural good looks.

Broad bones and wide palate makes you attractive. Most Hollywood A-listers have a wide palate where you can see 10-12 teeth across the top row.
View attachment 1275851View attachment 1275857
Them toothy bitches can chew up my steak and spit it into my mouth.

That's why limeys call them "birds."

look on the bright side, margot robbie is below your looksmatch so she should be glad to have the privilege of fucking you
She is rich Chad only :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I am cockroach scum. Will die without experiencing female affection.

It's so rare to see truly beautiful looking people that I sometimes try to imagine if a young Leonardo DiCaprio (or someone like that) was ahead of me in the grocery store line. They wouldn't look real. They would look so out of place. They would knock what you would normally see as "good looking" people out of the park and make them look like normies. It would probably become a memory for you that you would think about now and then, "that time I saw a 9.5/10" in the grocery store.

Now imagine that reversed, that's the power they have on everyone they meet. They leave a trail of wonderment and memories with them wherever they go. Imagine the power.

If you live in a big city you occasionally see super handsome men in grocery stores, it's like once or twice a year but it does happen. Super attractive toilets on the other hand are abundant. There is a reason why you commonly see a Stacy with a Truecel-looking dude, that's because Stacy isn't scarce, 1 in 5 toilets is a Stacy, but only 1 in 50 men is a Chad.