Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Imagine

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
Imagine living normally, being able to go about your life in a nonchalant and casual manner.

Imagine having someone to show you affection, a gentle touch upon your skin to show you that you're worth anything at all to anyone, and that your strife and difficulties are all worth coming back to someone in the end.

Imagine not being confined to a small space, being deprived of all positive human contact we need to survive, and crying yourself to sleep at night hoping the next day will be your last.

Imagine being appreciated, loved, just hearing their voice affirming you and being cuddled when you go to sleep at night as they would've wiped off those aforementioned tears of sorrow and made it feel alright.

I've been robbed of these experiences, I will never have any of these experiences, and though I can show so much seething hatred through my posts ultimately...

I'm still empty.

It seems like the idea of having a good supportive woman, a reasonable amount of high quality, trust worthy friends and a decent friendly immediate family are simply too much to hope for these days, never mind ask for.

Imagine being happy as an NPC

Nope, we're not entitled, we have to be aware of our subhumanity when its thrown in our faces.

Society will never accept you for who you are.

Everyone pretending to nice wants to be out of your presence asap

:feelstrash:

My fellow studentcel

I hate how neoliberals consider untermensch "equals" just to justify their barbaric system. Please, just kill us.

:feelstrash:

My fellow studentcel
Are you doing well, I hope you're continuing to succeed in your studies. My self-set schedule is pretty tight so I don't have much time to make posts anymore, I guess it's in the best interest of everyone that I continue to work towards a solution.

But sometimes it's just hard when faced with unrelenting adversity and sorrow, to trudge through and inwardly die inside every time you see a couple in the library engaging in a PDA and just want to quit everything already.

Gotta keep to that 60-80 hour a week plan though.

Imagine being happy as an NPC

Nope, we're not entitled, we have to be aware of our subhumanity when its thrown in our faces.
We aren’t even allowed to be aware of that according to IT

I hate how neoliberals consider untermensch "equals" just to justify their barbaric system. Please, just kill us.
It's a conflicting idea of eugenics and blind morality that fuels a societal evil of blindly engaging in behavior fitting of Nazi regime whilst also decrying those who dare question their methods as being such. Off to the slaughter, fellow undesirables, to be chemically slaughtered by our own brains in agonizing emotional pain.

It's a conflicting idea of eugenics and blind morality that fuels a societal evil of blindly engaging in behavior fitting of Nazi regime whilst also decrying those who dare question their methods as being such. Off to the slaughter, fellow undesirables, to be chemically slaughtered by our own brains in agonizing emotional pain.
Whenever this point is made, cucks can never counter it. They don't know what to say without sounding like the Nazis they hate.

Whenever this point is made, cucks can never counter it. They don't know what to say without sounding like the Nazis they hate.
Though there is a sizeable amount of people who STILL embrace these ideas and blindly swing their bloodied "equality and tolerance" stick at those who are actually being downtrodden by an institutionalized system of violent apathy towards undesirable individuals, whether through blind instinctual prejudice or willful ignorance they STILL engage in this behavior.

What I can detract from this, however, is that in our future is a shadowy and looming presence, that of the heart of darkness and corruption of human civilization by its own primitive nature.

NOOO, PLS STOP HAVE MERCY
Don't do this op, I don't need somebody to remind me what I missed out in life.
It is beyond over rn:feelsrope:

Ok ill imagein

Nice dream
Actually, I wouldn't describe it as a "nice dream", I would describe it as a harsh and blistering reminder of the fact that this world has never been and never will be fair to my kind.

My kind of hideous beasts toils amongst a population of licentious and PAINFULLY optimistic psychopaths that find the utmost pleasure in flaunting their inherent advantage in our faces at every opportunity that presents itself, it makes me desperately want to tear that away from them in any way I can! ...or at least just to enfranchise all downtrodden men to save them from the eternal hell of being "outcasts" in a species that derives its worth from its sociality.

Ultimately I can't, but I'll be damned if I won't try and spit in the face of overwhelming opposition. I am the modern vision of byronic heroism.

Though there is a sizeable amount of people who STILL embrace these ideas and blindly swing their bloodied "equality and tolerance" stick at those who are actually being downtrodden by an institutionalized system of violent apathy towards undesirable individuals, whether through blind instinctual prejudice or willful ignorance they STILL engage in this behavior.

What I can detract from this, however, is that in our future is a shadowy and looming presence, that of the heart of darkness and corruption of human civilization by its own primitive nature.
It really does leave no other options but the rope or that other thing that I won't mention (in an alternate universe)...

It really does leave no other options but the rope or that other thing that I won't mention (in an alternate universe)...
You got me legitimately curious as to what that alternate universe is.

Imagine living normally, being able to go about your life in a nonchalant and casual manner.
This is all I want. Imagine just being attractive and tall. Everything would be infinitely easier and more enjoyable. I'd have motivation to leave my room and do normal things. I'd study, finish college, get a job and go on with my life.
Imagine having someone to show you affection, a gentle touch upon your skin to show you that you're worth anything at all to anyone, and that your strife and difficulties are all worth coming back to someone in the end.
Some people live in a completely different universe.
Some men have difficult, dangerous and stressful jobs with a lot of responsibilities. What makes it all worth it for them keep is knowing that they have someone to come home to after a tough day at work.

I can't even leave my room because I have absolutely no motivation to do anything. I can't even finish my first two semesters of community college. I've failed three times and it was always because of lack of attendance. All I want to do at this point is play video games and consume media. It's the only thing I have motivation and energy for.

At least your getting a degree from one of the top schools in the WORLD

While the rest of us rot in our rooms forced to wagecuck while the blessed ones NEET

I stopped thinking about foids now I dream of NEETing I’m over trying to be a normie

It seems like the idea of having a good supportive woman, a reasonable amount of high quality, trust worthy friends and a decent friendly immediate family are simply too much to hope for these days, never mind ask for.
fuck
this thread almost made me cry

While the rest of us rot in our rooms forced to wagecuck while the blessed ones NEET

I stopped thinking about foids now I dream of NEETing I’m over trying to be a normie
True jfl, he probably IQmogs the entire forum. I try to cope with the prospect of dying before I'm 30 so studying is pointless for me, even though I wish I'd be lucky enough to attend one of the top universities in the world.

I just want to form a solution to the problem that has existed for millions of years in biology, that is my one and only goal in life to achieve and conquer.

What better way to do that, than to consult with the most intelligent professionals in the world regarding important machine learning research and development of essential algorithms?

I just want to form a solution to the problem that has existed for millions of years in biology, that is my one and only goal in life to achieve and conquer.

What better way to do that, than to consult with the most intelligent professionals in the world regarding important machine learning research and development of essential algorithms?

That and you’ll get a good job after which you can betabuxx with after if you wanna take the cuck route