Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine you're a college chad and watching this

hope they suffer unfortunate accidents :feelsLSD:

Fresh bait for frat chads and brads to practice skeeting on. Cumrags in human form

They are getting railed daily by fraternity Chads... Nice life... FUCK :feelsrope::feelsrope:

these are crap even compared to ntu

Still rotting,like usual :feelsseriously:

Just imagine

Prime meat. Their roast beef flaps probably dont even stink yet. :feelskek:

Bunch of cunts

Chad is watching this the same way I'm browsing for games on the App Store. I could get any of them by tapping on my phone a few times.

Chad would leave a grunt of satisfaction burp, get a beer and go to sleep

theyve already been through 200+ man

"Life is easy and the world is just, whatever I do I will be at the top (except maybe academics)"

Europeans are so superior to americans

Fucking hell I hate this planet so much. I pray to some god to destroy this whole planet and everyone in it as soon as possible. Please make it happen.
This is depressing as shit. Peoeple will get to these girls and we will be rotting our lives away.

look how much energy and how giddy they are
must feel amazing to be a dumb bitch with no worries in their tiny brain head and in the prime (debatable) of their life and fitness. the only thing they need to worry about is if they swallow or spit :feelshaha:

Immagine having this lifeforce those sluts possess