Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Imagine your perfect girl

schizocel

schizocel

Banned
-
Image you find a girl that somehow was infatuated with you and wanted to fuck you and be with you, what would yours look like and act like ?

Image you find a girl that somehow was infatuated with you and wanted to fuck you and be with you, what would yours look like and act like ?
She'd be dead kek, there's always a catch I tell you!

I knew a girl like that back in college. She was a 21 year old virgin, hardline Lutheran who was legit cute. She showed me no IOIs and I watched another guy better looking than me get rejected by her sister, so I gave up on her. I haven't seen her in like 19 months but I still think about her almost every day.

I need to spit up this bluepill.

I knew a girl like that back in college. She was a 21 year old virgin, hardline Lutheran who was legit cute. She showed me no IOIs and I watched another guy better looking than me get rejected by her sister, so I gave up on her. I haven't seen her in like 19 months but I still think about her almost every day.

I need to spit up this bluepill.
You've got a bad case of the oneitis, I hope you realize she's a roastie now. She was probably never a virgin and was getting chad cock while thanking the Lord for his thrusts.

A fit vegan philomath girl who has a passion for books and classical music.

You've got a bad case of the oneitis, I hope you realize she's a roastie now. She was probably never a virgin and was getting chad cock while thanking the Lord for his thrusts.
Solid point. I never flat out asked her. She's probably been blown out by now. If i found out she was not a virgin I would stop liking her instantly.

as long as she's 2/10 she's fine

ill settle for 1/10 but that will be ridiculous.

2/10 and above, hopefully not too fat. normal personality

Solid point. I never flat out asked her. She's probably been blown out by now. If i found out she was not a virgin I would stop liking her instantly.
There's really no purity, thing is they all got chads to talk too. You just weren't in the running from the beginning and by now she's just used up. She would have looked down on you, and sneered in contempt if you ever asked her out. While you spend nights agonizing over her, you never once crossed her mind and were of no importance. Be careful of blue pills, hope is always proven false.

My ideal girl is a slutty jb.

My perfect female would be a nuclear household Catholic wife; submissive, loyal, tough-as-nails, and dependable. If I gave her a gun to protect me, I’d know she wouldnt turn around and shoot me for chad (though I might be deluding myself now).

Someone who likes me more than they like anyone else.

That's it.

There's really no purity, thing is they all got chads to talk too. You just weren't in the running from the beginning and by now she's just used up. She would have looked down on you, and sneered in contempt if you ever asked her out. While you spend nights agonizing over her, you never once crossed her mind and were of no importance. Be careful of blue pills, hope is always proven false.
Thanks for the blackpill man. SHE HAS NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT ME.

I'll get over her eventually.

91788d276fbd5487dfd2c4b97456cec8.jpg

Someone who cares about me and someone with whom we can have a mutually benefiting relationship and love each other. It's too bad I'm a hideous subhuman that no one wants.

Someone who cares about me and someone with whom we can have a mutually benefiting relationship and love each other. It's too bad I'm a hideous subhuman that no one wants.
This is the most unrealistic thing I have ever heard! What a terrible joke.

Not even fucking possible

Yeah, how silly of me. I'm being too entitled, I should lower my standards. In fact I don't deserve a relationship at all, not even a friendship.
The only thing I'm allowed is to stay far away from any female, but ONLY after I've improved myself and spent 3 years obsessively doing things that nobody actually cares about.

Yeah, how silly of me. I'm being too entitled, I should lower my standards. In fact I don't deserve a relationship at all, not even a friendship.
The only thing I'm allowed is to stay far away from any female, but ONLY after I've improved myself and spent 3 years obsessively doing things that nobody actually cares about.
Good and never forget that pill, I never leave the house without downing at least 10 blackpills in the morning as a reminder of how unwanted we are.

Just a decent person, I don’t really have too many standards as far as looks go. I find most girls relatively attractive anyway. Nice, sweet, cool and fun to talk to and hang out with.

Those girls are all looking for chad though...

-14yo at the time she meets me (this is legal where I live so fuck you cucktears)
-obviously a kissless virgin
-feminine, submissive, innocent and modest
-obeys me and always seeks me for guidance
-has a very masculine mind though, in the sense of not being overly dramatic, illogical, etc
-white, not that picky about eye and hair color
-lean body, but definitely with some meat there, I don't like very skinny girls much; slightly above average in height
-perky tits, puffy nipples; average to slightly above average in size
-innie vag
-dresses casually a lot when alone with me (shirts without bra, shorts, etc)
-natural looks always, no makeup, dyed hair, lipstick or any of these shit
-loves me as unconditionally as possible and can't even bear the thought of cheating
-a bit needy, likes to cuddle, likes to caress and be caressed

I think I didn't forget anything important.

(note: this is my absolute ideal, I would be satisfied with way less than that).

If I was crafting her from scratch, I guess I'll get a woman with some tig ol biggies, not fat, in her 30s, and willing to basically be a mommy to me but still allow me to dominate her in bed. Would prefer if she didn't work so she could basically devote most of her time to maintaining the house and cooking me some delicious ass meals.

If I could have that I wouldn't give a single fuck as to what she chooses to do with her free time or how to spend my money, as long as she isn't fucking Chad or some shit like that.

as long as she's 2/10 she's fine

ill settle for 1/10 but that will be ridiculous.

2/10 and above, hopefully not too fat. normal personality

Is there a such thing as a 2/10 that isn't morbidly obese?

I feel like being not too fat as a woman makes you at least a 4/10

Is there a such thing as a 2/10 that isn't morbidly obese?

I feel like being not too fat as a woman makes you at least a 4/10

you're right. fucking lol at my iq and delusions

ill be lucky if i get in a relationship with a deformed 900 pound landwhale who got acid-faced.

My perfect girlfriend is just someone who would hug and cuddle me and actually mean it, with all her heart.

Why can't I have this? Seriously it has been YEARS since any girl outside of family made any physical contact with me. I'm deprived of love and it is slowly killing me.