Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine your best friend since childhood getting a girlfriend

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
While you sit there rotting in your bed with no future or sex in sight. This is my life.

Good thing i don't have friends

While you sit there rotting in your bed with no future or sex in sight. This is my life.

Do you ever talk to him about it? My best friend growing up was a girl. She's had a pretty well-rounded sex life so far. Happy for her but it does make you feel left behind.

Good thing i don't have friends

I'd argue friends (if they're true good friends) are still worth having even if their presence makes you feel worse about shortcomings in your own life.

already happened ngl ded srs tbh

Nah my best friend since childhood is a balding manlet autistic weeb that likes MLP.
Also 2 years older than me. (26)
Over for him.

My best friend since childhood was my dad, and he's been dead for almost a decade.

Nah my best friend since childhood is a balding manlet autistic weeb that likes MLP.
Also 2 years older than me. (26)
Over for him.
You’re lucky no joke

You’re lucky no joke
Feel sorry for him tbh. I still have a microscopic chance to ascend. For him it never began.
Told me he was in love with a foid at the University he went to.
Think everyone here can guess how that turned out.