Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine you wake up all this was just a nightmare

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
You wake up in a beautiful monday morning as a teenage chad in the 90's, no tinder, no only fans, none of that exists, you get ready for school, get there kiss your virgin gf and chill with your friends, you still have a whole life full of opportunities in front of you, you can do anything

Last edited:
Must be nice.

Would be nice but I'd be lost for a while. It'd take me a lot to be able to trust someone for example.

I would go fuck my 8 girlfriends

I'd never be able to be a true Chad, you need to be NT for that

Being conscious of the other life as an ugly incel would be a big impact in your future actions as a chad

Girls will think an autistic chad is eccentric

Alright, I’m ready

Being conscious of the other life as an ugly incel would be a big impact in your future actions as a chad
Being a chad is all about looks, you would still be able to get a cute virgin gf anyway so who cares

I’d have friends, girlfriends, get invited to parties, socialize on a daily basis, be a tiktok star and have other teenage foids crush on me, be a model, instagram model, newspaper model, television model, facebook model, twitter model, half a dozen matches on tinder and the list goes on.
I would rather live in the 90's tbh

You wake up in a beautiful monday morning as a teenage chad in the 90's, no tinder, no only fans, none of that exists, you get ready for school, get there kiss your virgin gf and chill with your friends, you still have a whole life full of opportunities in front of you, you can do anything
I'd pay good money for this. Why isn't anyone tapping into this market by offering such a service to wake people up from the obvious nightmare they're experiencing?

I'd pay good money for this. Why isn't anyone tapping into this market by offering such a service to wake people up from the obvious nightmare they're experiencing?
Lol i would eat shit for that

You can become NT by having good looks unless you have severe mental illnesses like autism.

I really do wonder how I would behave in that situation. Especially the fact that I wake up in a time period 30 years ago. I would have so much knowledge about everything. I would realize that the only reason why foids are attracted to me is because of what I was born with from the start. But what if in that world the blackpill isn’t even true and foids cared about personality

I really do wonder how I would behave in that situation. Especially the fact that I wake up in a time period 30 years ago. I would have so much knowledge about everything. I would realize that the only reason why foids are attracted to me is because of what I was born with from the start. But what if in that world the blackpill isn’t even true and foids cared about personality
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Firing up my time machine ASAP