Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

imagine you ask a foid " do you suck your guys' dick"?

S

SA incel life

Banned
-
the purpose of this question is to make her feel shit and embarrased and basically ruin her attitude. im sure college cells would now the utter feeling of indifference and anoymenousness you get when you are in a college classroom, still much better than highschool.

wtf men, foids would be proud of sucking chad's dick.
You won't make her feel embarrased

cope. wouldn't work at all

Might be more effective to ask how many. The number will be high and she will be embarrassed by it.

JFL if you think females are shy or get embarrassed by such questions in 2019

Lol this is burgerland we talking bout, right? Lol

say the guys who live infront of the computer the whole time

JFL slutiness is encouraged nowadays,they would be proud of it

Why would she be embarrased? First, it's accepted by society so she won't care. Also, you're not asking the number of guys, you are asking if she sucks her boyfriend's dick, nothing to be ashamed of in my opinion, I mean, out of that question you can't know if she is a whore or not, only if she is a good girlfriend (if I had a girlfriend and she doesn't suck my dick I would be pissed).

@SA incel life - You either are an incel who has never really interacted with women, or you are a normie larping pretending to be an incel to depict us as people who don't interact with women and have no idea how they think

wtf men, foids would be proud of sucking chad's dick.
You won't make her feel embarrased

Indeed, women are proud of that shit, they openly boast about their sex lives

I tried, now i’m being arrested for rape

do you suck your guys' penislossus?

Submissive sexuality is intrinsically shameful. That's why foids go as far as killing themselves when sex videos of them get leaked and the men fucking them in the videos are like "yeah... I fucked that bitch, what about it?".

Submissive sexuality is intrinsically shameful. That's why foids go as far as killing themselves when sex videos of them get leaked and the men fucking them in the videos are like "yeah... I fucked that bitch, what about it?".
based and BelleKnoxpilled

Sexual harassment if an incel asks. If chad asks they will compare numbers and be impressed with each-other.