Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine y'all.

Villain

Villain

Banned
-
Imagine your life if u just happen to be one of those so called "chads". You don't know about this website heck you might not even know the term incel. You aint trying to figure out the surgeries you need to ascend and the idea of going to work isn't that annoying. The World seems so open to you. You no longer see people looking at you with disgusts and pity instead you only see looks of envy, lust and respect. Everybody seems to be thoughtful of you. Every word you said is given importance by other people. You dont have time to play games anymore because of your work and loving girlfriend. You girlfriend is one of a kind. You've been with so many different beautiful girls but she's seemed so special . She looks at you like you are the most handsome guy in the world. Thats why you make an effort to keep her happy and the relationship exciting. Whenever you envision your future You only see positive things because thats how its been like your entire life.

PS : feel free to add what you think the other changes in your life if you were born as a chad .
I haven't been here in a long time and I think im becoming redpilled need a dose of :blackpill: :y'all:

The world is chads playground. He just does what he wants and never has any punishments like we do for the slightest mistakes

This life is so false and dumb
To think we live in an entirely different reality from some random fag who did possess those mm of bone that we lacked

we will never have this

If I cant have this why should anyone else?

The world should burn

4619213 9174685671 E38

this is very suicide fuel bro. jesus christ

Damn man,he lifemogs me to another planet.

It's so good to watch this video while imagining being me there.

Not a second of this suifuel.

I've spent a decade hustling this life, wage slaving, gymcelling, looksmaxing

not for sex

Only for what's in that video.

A date, a first kiss, a women who likes you.

This dude has achieved more in his teens than I have with the resources of an adult and 100% concentrated power of will and desperation.

IT cant figure out why we're a little angry.

Just imagine man :feelscry:

I'd rather get healthy and do sex tourism than get surgery.

Surgery is pretty cucked honestly. Remember, the the problem is modern foids, not you. Foids used to respect and date men without hollywood looks.

The modern foid progression in life is: age 10-late 20-somethings -> Looks only, sometimes money, but mostly looks

After late 20s it is betabucks. Settle down with good old betabucks. If you don't have the bucks (like I don't), you won't get these kind of foids chasing you, either. Sometimes you are just so horribly ugly like people who are sub-3 incels, like 1 and 2 looks incels, and midgetcels that you need to be seriously rich in order to even betabucks.

Case example. Its all about his personality.

Over if ur not born chad

I daydream a lot

i thought the use of yall was banned from here or am i losing it?

This life is so false and dumb
To think we live in an entirely different reality from some random fag who did possess those mm of bone that we lacked