Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine what the next generation will think of us

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
The generation born in and after the mid-late 2010s, the prime era of social media thottery, SJWs, degenerate music, and hypergamy. Let's call them Tinder boomers.

Imagine what conversations in the next couple of decades will be like:

"Stepdad, what were you doing with that cup of bathwater?"

"Why did colleges have riots for stupid reasons?"

"Why was mom grinding against four black guys in a nightclub? And why did people enjoy those awful lyrics?"

"Why were women always wearing thongs in public?"

"Why was all the dancing just twerking their asses like monkeys?"

"What the hell is this thing?"
AE463947 0CFA 41DF 8D84 E94AA95D488B

"Why did you give me hormone blockers as a child?"

And then someone will have to explain that in the early 21st century, young people were indoctrinated to worship concepts like homosexuality, transgenderism, feminism, and unabashed sexual degeneracy; and that the problematic male-to-female ratio aggravated the degeneracy and turned most heterosexual men into cucks.

Truly a shitty time to be alive.

The next generation will be in general uglier. More and more ugly foids breeding with Chad and if the child turns out even remotely sub normie it will be even worse for him than now.

They % of a child actually becoming chad are really slim so he will just be subhuman like his mother.

we will be remembered as hERoes

High IQ post. Funny too.

Let's hope a meteor hits us within the next 10 years and reset the Earth.

Dinosaurs will come back.

I will be reborn as a Chad T-rex.

I will fuck hot T-rex bitches and other dinosaur whores all day and hunt and eat delicious meat too.

it's just normal bro lol!

We should’ve listened to that Austrian painter

What they will think of us?
I don't know about you fakecels but they won't think of me at all. They won't even know I existed because I will have no family.

The generation born in and after the mid-late 2010s, the prime era of social media thottery, SJWs, degenerate music, and hypergamy. Let's call them Tinder boomers.

Imagine what conversations in the next couple of decades will be like:

"Stepdad, what were you doing with that cup of bathwater?"

"Why did colleges have riots for stupid reasons?"

"Why was mom grinding against four black guys in a nightclub? And why did people enjoy those awful lyrics?"

"Why were women always wearing thongs in public?"

"Why was all the dancing just twerking their asses like monkeys?"

"What the hell is this thing?"
View attachment 133365

"Why did you give me hormone blockers as a child?"

And then someone will have to explain that in the early 21st century, young people were indoctrinated to worship concepts like homosexuality, transgenderism, feminism, and unabashed sexual degeneracy; and that the problematic male-to-female ratio aggravated the degeneracy and turned most heterosexual men into cucks.

Truly a shitty time to be alive.
I´ll be closed behind doors.
The rest of soyciety can fucking collapse for all i care.
The future looks bleak.

It will be surreal like witch hunts and superficial beliefs for future generations.

The current social model is not sustainable

The next generation of males will be extremely feminized due to modern parenting. I've seen plenty of examples in my country (Swedistan) Alot of mothers are raising their boys as girls. Most will turn gay or just asexual incels.

They will hate us like we hate boomers!

They will think this generation is full of cucks ,orbitors and entitled whores.What a time to be alive

It's going to be hilarious watching the next generations rebel against their degenerate leftist parents by becoming facists or radical Muslims.

The next generation will be in general uglier. More and more ugly foids breeding with Chad and if the child turns out even remotely sub normie it will be even worse for him than now.

They % of a child actually becoming chad are really slim so he will just be subhuman like his mother.

High IQ post. Funny too.

Let's hope a meteor hits us within the next 10 years and reset the Earth.

Dinosaurs will come back.

I will be reborn as a Chad T-rex.

I will fuck hot T-rex bitches and other dinosaur whores all day and hunt and eat delicious meat too.

Good. More Incels, more movements.

Wow, putting it in perspective like this makes it that much worse. Especially the last thing about the hormone suppression shit because the fact that that's even real is mindblowing and somewhat terrifying when you think about it.

Wow, putting it in perspective like this makes it that much worse. Especially the last thing about the hormone suppression shit because the fact that that's even real is mindblowing and somewhat terrifying when you think about it.
Open up wide honey, we want you to grow up to fight the patriarchy.

cope that shit will be normal for those kids and they will be doing even more degenerate shit than that

The next generation will be even worse, I wouldn’t be surprised if the rate of serial killers/mass shooters doubled