Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine what life would be like if you were attractive.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
The only thing that really hurts me is knowing how differently my life would be if I were more attractive.

Imagine the feeling of validation and worth you would get from a woman expressing her attraction towards you, either through flirting to stating plainly. Women aren't shy about expressing interest. If you go to a club, you'll see that plenty of women will go near the tall, handsome guy and rub themselves onto him, seeking his attention.

While you're out doing things you enjoy and just being your-self, there will be women around smiling at you, trying to start a conversation with you. No woman will ever consider you creepy for just going up and talking to them, or even expressing interest.

The saddest part is that only very attractive people can truly be themselves. An attractive man can like playing Starcraft as a hobby and still find a beautiful woman who will appreciate his hobby. Women truly will be attracted to you regardless of who you are as a person or your hobbies. You can be rich, poor, social, antisocial, nerdy, jocky, athletic or a couch potato and still find a woman who is willing to stay with you through thick and thin.

You look at advertisements for male products and clothing, and see that you look exactly like the models on it. You are a caricature of the conventionally attractive man, and every waking moment of your life you are reminded of your acceptance in society.

Meanwhile, as a non-attractive man, you have to earn your right to have a relationship with a woman. You have to fundamentally change who you are, do hobbies you don't enjoy but attract social status, and earn lots of money just so women can deem you acceptable. But she'll never love you for who you are, she'll love you for what you have. You are part of the reserve population, a source of income, labour and stability until your death.

The irony is that an attractive man and unattractive man can have the same hobbies, yet when the latter does them he will be seen as compensating, whereas the former will be seen as someone who truly likes what he does.

I wouldn't have the same hobbies if I was attractive. If I was good looking, I wouldn't have a need to escape from this cruel world, so I wouldn't be playing video games and watching anime. I'd also go outside more often than I do, I'd care for people, I'd love people, I'd......fuck.

Kointo said:
I wouldn't have the same hobbies if I was attractive. If I was good looking, I wouldn't have a need to escape from this cruel world, so I wouldn't be playing video games and watching anime. I'd also go outside more often than I do, I'd care for people, I'd love people, I'd......fuck.

Even if you did like to watch anime and play video games as an attractive person, it wouldn't matter anyways. You would still be able to find a woman who is willing to accept that part of you.

Kointo said:

Incel_Because_Short said:
Even if you did like to watch anime and play video games as an attractive person, it wouldn't matter anyways. You would still be able to find a woman who is willing to accept that part of you.

Yes, she would. A femoid would look over any flaws to be with Chad Thundercock.

Kointo said:

This so much tbh

Video games are just a universal cope for subhumans

Oh, I have as much as I could...

Just lol at anyone that compares an attractive human to us.

Attractive people don't care about hobbies to try to look interesting or cope. They are too busy being social and having sex besides their classes or work.