Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Imagine walking into the gym and you see this

Jailbaitmaxxer

Jailbaitmaxxer

Veteran
You walk into the gym as an incel, trying to improve your health and the first thing you see is

What do you do?

I think I would immediately leave in emotional pain and agony knowing that no matter what I do I will never get to eat that buffet of prime meat displayed anyway. Imagine, you literally just want to be healthier and reality hits you in the face with the fact that you'll never be allowed to fulfill your hunger after one of the most basic needs and you're barely allowed to look at these sluts that would be free to fuck 100 years ago if they went out dressed like this. Females nowadays walk out like free rape meat yet we aren't even allowed to look :feelscry:

@gotet what would you do to these thots

I'd leave and go home

I'd shoot up the gym (In GTA)

I'd just stare tbh

Imagine the smell.

Imagine the smell.
HONKLER BANDICOON

faint from the smell

I started going to the gym recently and every girl looks like they have a double digit body count

creepshot fuel

This is why men only gyms should exist

Preparing for chad party

This triggered my urge to go masturbate

Yeah its always like this but its basically like a dating app 20% chicks, 80% man.

I'd feel like roping and probably nevER go back

Wait, you guys are going to gymn?
100k 50k GIF

Invest in a home gym

I wouldn't mind the truth. My sex drive is low and I don't usually see women on the street. I would just ignore them.

Don't behave like a sex offender

it should be legal to grope them if they go out dressed like that
I think there shouldn't be a stigma around it, that's all.

If you dress like that anywhere, you cannot blame anyone for looking at you, for groping you, so on.

And I know THEY don't have an issue with it, they just don't want sub-5s to do it.

Anyway, I know I wouldn't be able to control myself, so I don't go to gyms.

DoNt ObJeCtIfY WoMeN yUo InCeL!!!

Can't you see she's trying to get attention from chad only?

DoNt ObJeCtIfY WoMeN yUo InCeL!!!

Can't you see she's trying to get attention from chad only?
"don't objectify us you dirty incel pig"

"omg chad is over there i hope he stares at my ass and camel toe, talks to me and eventually mounts me like a dirty bitch in heat"

Foids being allowed to go to the gym like this...
Foids being allowed to have social media profiles... Foids being allowed to work, study...

What the actual fuck went wrong?

Man I just wish I lived in a based world.

THIS IS WHY THE WORLD will TRAGICALLY END.

that's a midget

They all fuck only chad

They are most likely post-wall so no thanks

Some people go to the gym late at night to grape the foids, but be really careful. American foids are extremely masculine and strong. You get put in a headlock and chad walks in, your ass is grass.

I started going to the gym recently and every girl looks like they have a double digit body count
They mog the living shit of me, their appeal is close to PSL gods