Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Imagine waking up as a women?

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
What would you do if one day, you wake up and find that you are a girl?

I’d uh.. what do girls do?

90856e2f2c5a1eb07e90f8b3d0fee2aa.gif

film myself eating a doughnut and post it on my onlyfans

I don't want to become a Chad worshiping cunt. I'd rather imagine myself waking up as a Chad.

My life would be magically easier.

I'd sleep with as many lesbian/bi women as possible

I would honestly just rope instantly. I don’t want to be some chad worshipping animal. Even if foids live life on tutorial mode I would rather be a human and not be a brain dead animal

set up onlyfans entrepreneurship :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Well for starters your brain would be full of illogical crap overruled by emotion. Masturbate I'd say, if it's for 24 hours spend the remainder making no end of picture sets & videos catering to different fetishes to get many months worth of onlyfans cashola long after changing back.

I'd respond to one of the free dinner invitations I got overnight

Remove myself from this planet because the absence of my existence would mean nothing and I would be a useless cum rag for a genetically superior gender

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

idk masturbate and feel my tits

Even though I hate homosexuality, I would do lesbian sex everyday cause I am attracted to girls.

Same bro, it's over.
idk if this is weird but I always assumed they were like, liquidy and squishy. like a cloth sack filled with milk. but apparently they're more firm and solid like a bag of sand

yeah this would be the first thing for me too probably. I have no idea what breasts actually feel like
it feels exactly like your chest would feel like minus body hair and size.

I would win at life instantly.

I would honestly just rope instantly. I don’t want to be some chad worshipping animal. Even if foids live life on tutorial mode I would rather be a human and not be a brain dead animal
Based, but inaccurate. You would try to overdose on aspirin or something and end up a sick subhuman existence.

Quit my job and do OnlyFans or Twitch. Then, I start building a roster of orbiters who will provide me free food, extra spending money, and positive affirmations whenever I feel d e p r e s s e d. I would fuck chad and eventually settle down with a software engineer beta. Spend all his money, then when i get tired, divorce rape. With my gains from the divorce and my whoring, I would live the rest of my life hating all the foids who haven't hit the wall yet and blaming toxic masculinity for my sadness and resentment.

Last edited:
Based, but inaccurate. You would try to overdose on aspirin or something and end up a sick subhuman existence.
I would just put a revolver to my head and kill myself