Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine unironically tipping women

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Women love to play victim and act as if they’re struggling to barely pay the bills, but as always, for the truth to come out of anybody, just insult them and their ego will dispel all ability to lie.
For instance tell a female waiter she is a worthless leech making trash money, and the truth will come out how she can make $500 or so most weekends.

When I worked in a restaurant, women would sometimes make up to $1000 in tips in a single Friday at the bar.

so, imagine being an incel or lonely male and still giving women as much as a penny on the rare occasion you do go to a restaurant, for whatever reason.

I never tip women even a dime. A flat $0.00 is already more than they deserve. I wish I could tip them -$10.00 so they lose money instead.

I still tip dudes, though. The uglier they are, the bigger the tip they get.

You seriously have no idea how much of a worthless leech the average female waitress is. They make far, far more than they cry about so they can keep the tax free money coming, same way hobos will hide the money in their tip jar so they lie their way into gaining sympathy points to increase profits.

I still tip dudes, though. The uglier the bigger the tip they get.
so, your tip grows bigger to the uglier the dude? hmm sounds suspect ngl. do you also "insert" your tip into them?

Man, people give money for free to e"hoes".
Which is ridiculous since for a foid to be paid as a whore, she needs to you know what...., FUCKING HAVE SEX INSTEAD OF WHORING TO THE CAMERA????
It's as if normies motherfuckers have forgotten common sense.

I tipped her all my money and she wont have sex with me!

so, your tip grows bigger to the uglier the dude? hmm sounds suspect ngl. do you also "insert" your tip into them?
I already know they’re earning far less than their counter parts and quite possibly actually are struggling. So, yeah. I’m an equalizer in such a sense.

Also, foid tier argument and logic. You’re another user on the suspect list now.

I already know they’re earning far less than their counter parts and quite possibly actually are struggling. So, yeah. I’m an equalizer in such a sense.
tip = dick

tip = dick
I don’t place people on the ignore list because nobody is genuinely hurtful enough to warrant being ignored, but I just want you to know I now know you are either a foid or a faggot normie infiltrator just from your last two posts.

I tipped people when I was 15-17 Jesus Christ is was cringe as fuck