Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine this

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
This just randomly popped into my head today.

Imagine if you were a 40 year old Uber Eats driver. You get an order to deliver food. You get there and it is a bit expensive house. It is full of high school aged kids having some sort of daytime party and it consists of only Chad and Stacy’s. You walk up the long pathway and ring the doorbell. Chad answers and takes the food, while this is occurring a young hot Stacy runs up behind him and looks over his shoulder. She looks at you and is disgusted and she giggles. You feel lower than dirt and just want to be somewhere else. You give Chad the rest of the food and turn to head back to your car. When they close the door you hear loud giggling. You then look at your app and see they did not tip at all.

That’s how serial killers are made

This just randomly popped into my head today.

Imagine if you were a 40 year old Uber Eats driver. You get an order to deliver food. You get there and it is a bit expensive house. It is full of high school aged kids having some sort of daytime party and it consists of only Chad and Stacy’s. You walk up the long pathway and ring the doorbell. Chad answers and takes the food, while this is occurring a young hot Stacy runs up behind him and looks over his shoulder. She looks at you and is disgusted and she giggles. You feel lower than dirt and just want to be somewhere else. You give Chad the rest of the food and turn to head back to your car. When they close the door you hear loud giggling. You then look at your app and see they did not tip at all.
I'm sorry you didn't get tipped, brocel. That sucks.

Here in the united cuckdom the deliveroo/ Uber eats drivers get priority in the lines jfl, suits me as I rarely actually walk into normie places to get food, just get it home delivered and is quick.

Here in the united cuckdom the deliveroo/ Uber eats drivers get priority in the lines jfl, suits me as I rarely actually walk into normie places to get food, just get it home delivered and is quick.
It's like that everywhere. They don't get priority exactly, they just have separate queues. Whenever it looks like they're butting in and cutting in line they're just going to their own line. At a busy spot when you're standing in line you'll see several of them come up and ask for their order numbers. Then they wait for their order numbers to be called up, like everyone else.

It's like that everywhere. They don't get priority exactly, they just have separate queues. Whenever it looks like they're butting in and cutting in line they're just going to their own line. At a busy spot when you're standing in line you'll see several of them come up and ask for their order numbers. Then they wait for their order numbers to be called up, like everyone else.
Ah I see

Delivery is a luxury. Drivers suffer at 4-5$ gas.