Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Imagine this was your daughter

Meus

Meus

Banned
-

You clothed, fed and raised her for 18 years.
Told her stories at night time.
Took her camping.
When she came crying because another girl was mean you consoled her.
Told her she can be anything she wants to be.

Then she does shit like this and starts whoring around with drug dealing Chads and niggers and going to parties.
18 years of investment GONE. Your little innocent angel - GONE.

who in their right fucking mind wants to have a daughter? it's either chadlite/chad son or nothing

who in their right fucking mind wants to have a daughter? it's either chadlite/chad son or nothing
To avoid inceldon from the son, as this can happen, and thus genetic dead end. Also, girls get laid much more easier than man.

just beat your kids theory

I would definitely be a terrible father, but daughters are terrible regardless of their father, so who cares.

To avoid inceldon from the son, as this can happen, and thus genetic dead end. Also, girls get laid much more easier than man.
But daughters are a cultural dead end

Your son adopts whatever you teach him. Your daughter adopts whatever HER MAN teaches her.

You spent her whole life trying to make her Christian? All it takes is one Satanist Chad to corrupt her or a Muslim Chad or whatever. Girls have no independent thoughts.

But daughters are a cultural dead end

Your son adopts whatever you teach him. Your daughter adopts whatever HER MAN teaches her.

You spent her whole life trying to make her Christian? All it takes is one Satanist Chad to corrupt her or a Muslim Chad or whatever. Girls have no independent thoughts.
satanist chad > muslim chad

:dab:

progressive society says let her be free both sexually and spiritually ,bigot!
just dont have kids

>Inserts Jordan Peterson AI copypasta

View attachment 565573

Took her camping.

Then she does shit like this and starts whoring around with drug dealing Chads and niggers and going to parties.

I would actually suggest that the girls in this photo did not have a father around to nourish them, tell them stories, encourage them etc.- What you're seeing here is frequently caused by the father not being around during childhood.

If a father invests the time and love in his kids that you described, then his daughter is more likely to avoid the stripper pole, and his son is more likely to avoid prison.
-

Last edited:
If I have kids, I will very well indoctrinate them with Islam.

I'll lock her immediately until I find based incel to marry them.

I would disown the whore if i caught her doing that shit ngl

View attachment 565573

Took her camping.

stop it at the source bros. if you ever have kids and its a girl take a quick trip to the ciggy store and hang low
I'll lock her immediately until I find based incel to marry them.
fucking based :feelzez:

Her dads on IT calling us misogynistic

having a daughter is the ultimate & final cuck

Notice the jewbitch pouring poison down her face

this would never happen if you just gave her a pink limo like she asked

18 years of investment GONE.
I think roasties ruin themselves way before they reach 18. As soon as my daughter looses her virginity and starts whoring herself out, I'm throwing her out of the house.

Grey Goose is good, but it doesn't make you act like that - those foids are toilets.

I would actually suggest that the girls in this photo did not have a father around to nourish them, tell them stories, encourage them etc.- What you're seeing here is frequently caused by the father not being around during childhood.

If a father invests the time and love in his kids that you described, then his daughter is more likely to avoid the stripper pole, and his son is more likely to avoid prison.
-
Similarly to prostitutes, the only difference between a stripper and an average foid in 2022 is that the stripper shows its body to incel men as well.

Every single foid in existence is a whore for chad

marry her off to an isis fighter

I would be head the bitch right on the spot. Whoring around is the ultimate way daughter can insult a father. You waste your resources and time on her and she just decided to waste it all by getting fucked by random chads. If you're father today, you're just cuck and glorified sex-dolls manufacturer.

All women are whores. Women lose their virginity between the ages of 14-16 these days. Most women have onlyfans accounts also.

Women don't just randomly become like this. This is what happens when you let them get influenced by social media from a very young age, when you leave your daughter to grow up on an iPad. Sending them to college or public schools to get indoctrinated will have it's effects as well.
Most parents just have this belief that society and government institutions will just raise their children for them. If parents were actively trying to raise their daughters from the very beginning the chances of her becoming a degenerate would be a lot lower.

I would be head the bitch right on the spot. Whoring around is the ultimate way daughter can insult a father. You waste your resources and time on her and she just decided to waste it all by getting fucked by random chads. If you're father today, you're just cuck and glorified sex-dolls manufacturer.
Brootal reality

Women don't just randomly become like this. This is what happens when you let them get influenced by social media from a very young age, when you leave your daughter to grow up on an iPad. Sending them to college or public schools to get indoctrinated will have it's effects as well.
Most parents just have this belief that society and government institutions will just raise their children for them. If parents were actively trying to raise their daughters from the very beginning the chances of her becoming a degenerate would be a lot lower.
:yes: