Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine this kind of Government in the turbo-cuck west (China's credit system)

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
Giving men access to women only dating groups
In China, a high credit score can help you find a date. Zhenai.com, a dating service with 140 million users which is partly-owned by the American parent company behind Tinder, gives users with high Sesame Credit scores better visibility on their website. And in a Tinder-like move, dating giant Baihe.com lets users with high Sesame Credit show off their score to members of the opposite sex as long as they agree to display their scores as well.
https://www.wired.co.uk/article/china-social-credit

Just for extra info, this credit system will be the full economic system for every single citizen by 2020 and it will dictate your life. Things such as smoking in public, buying too much alcohol, buying too many video games, criticizing the government, doing even petty crime, calling or being friends with someone with low credit, etc lowers your score. Things like working and donating to charity, I think, raises your score.

They will have 450 million high-tech cameras across the country to check out on this.

If your credit score is too low you won't be able to book flights or trains, not allowed to buy enough gas for your car, can't get a good job, can't go to a good university, get your presence lowered in dating apps, not allowed to book hotels, not qualified for loans, limits your ability to buy food, longer waitlist for healthcare, not eligible for houses or apartments, cut off internet access/speed, etc.

Lifefuel for "burn the world down" cels.

EDIT: Imagine Sweden, UK, or Germany with this system. Seeing as how this is high-tech I think this is the inevitable future.

You would get dinged every single time you don't whiteknight your ass off for a femoid. I imagine your internet history/posts would also count in this.

Even in best case scenario, in conservicuck nations, incel copes like video games, NEETING, being antisocial, alcohol, etc would lower your score and bring you extra hell.

Last edited:
I'm concerned that a system made by Chink Chads (Chiads?) is going to give Incels a lower citizenship score.

Things like being antisocial, NEETing, being ugly, being a failiure, etc. will probably result in Chinese Incels having a lower citizenship score, and being totally fucked over even worse.

Off topic, but did you guys know that China installs suicide nets to prevent death from falling? They’re forced slaves from cradle to grave. Truly dystopian.

Imagine if they ban rope

I'm concerned that a system made by Chink Chads (Chiads?) is going to give Incels a lower citizenship score.

Things like being antisocial, NEETing, being ugly, being a failiure, etc. will probably result in Chinese Incels having a lower citizenship score, and being totally fucked over even worse.
:yes::yes::yes:

This system will also inevitably transfer to the west as well.

Imagine the UK, Germany, or Sweden with this :giga:

You will get dinged everytime you don't whiteknight your ass off for a femoid. Your internet history/posts will also count.

Hell would be nicer to incels than this system on turbo-cuck west.

And even in China/conservicuck systems, this system will already punish you for buying too many video games, food, and alcohol. I would imagine NEET is a major hit in your score. As well as being antisocial, basically all that you said is BEST case scenario.

Suicides will explode in China.

It's no wonder Chinese people flee to wherever they manage to, even here to Brazil. China seems like a nightmare.

China needs to be wiped off the face of the Earth
squinty eyed gook robots that skin dogs alive and don't care about human dignity in the slightest, burn them all

China needs to be wiped off the face of the Earth
squinty eyed gook robots that skin dogs alive and don't care about human dignity in the slightest, burn them all
I'll never understand how people say whites are evil with a straight face when pretty much every other race is worse. Asians and Mestizos specially, those guys are cruel.

Whites were the race which pretty much ended all barbaric cruel stuff, whenever some barbaric cruel stuff was actually ended, which isn't that common.

We have good goy points in the west USA too. It's called credit score.

Last edited:
We have good goy points in the west USA too. It's called credit score.
credit score isn't as intense as this though

idk if it will come to the west. china is way more tolerant of big brother than america is.

idk if it will come to the west. china is way more tolerant of big brother than america is.
Just call everyone who opposes this system a racist alt-right nazi and I guarantee this system will be imposed within 20 years.

Just call everyone who opposes this system a racist alt-right nazi and I guarantee this system will be imposed within 20 years.
just have a g00d credit score br0

Those noodle cucks were always into harems. Fucking gay emperor with 1000 palace whores.

Can you imagine a Western version of this with all the racial biases that will be ingrained against Whites (and Asians to a lesser extent?) I'm sure all the dusky demons here will get extra "oppression" points too to pad their scores. What a dystopian nightmare this (will) be.