Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Imagine thinking it even began

i got up at 7:45 and went to work at 8:45, came back home for lunch at 1 and went back to work at 2, got home at 6:30 cause gay traffic, i made food and then studied a bit for my finals, its now 10pm and im watching anime until i fall asleep as 12:30 then repeat tomorrow cause i have a history final at 7:30 AM, like what the fuck nigger, 7:30????

Did I, ever? :feelswhere:

I had realized aspects of lookism/heightism and such, especially with regards to the halo effect and foids, at a young age. :society:

What do you expect? :feelsjuice:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:
This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:
Quite evident; simply the state of modern hypergamy and foid privilege, allowing even the LTBs and subhuman-tier foids to get with their local MTN or desperate LTN, and increasing the disadvantage and subsequent discrimination and negative treatment towards sub 5 male, all the while whining about the "patriarchy" or some sort of nonexistent oppression... :feelsclown:
The question is not whether it is over; it is what you might do about it. :smonk:

We all need to eat rice and euphorically rejoice.

I had realized aspects of lookism/heightism and such, especially with regards to the halo effect and foids, at a young age. :society:
ever thought as a kid that's it's only a matter of time until you develop the right facial bones

It never began.

i got up at 7:45 and went to work at 8:45, came back home for lunch at 1 and went back to work at 2, got home at 6:30 cause gay traffic, i made food and then studied a bit for my finals, its now 10pm and im watching anime until i fall asleep as 12:30 then repeat tomorrow cause i have a history final at 7:30 AM, like what the fuck nigger, 7:30????
:feelswhere: you aren't in uni?

We all hoped it began and lied to ourselves at least once in our lives; and then reality kicked in and beat us down a peg. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Were you ever average or decent looking and got fucked by puberty?