Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine thinking being a fatcel is bad

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
All fatcels gotta do Is spend less money on food I gotta wageslave THREE jobs to be able to afford enough food to gain 20-30lbs I have to spend more money on food while a fatcel has to spend less money on food such BS why couldn’t I have had a slower metabolism and been a normal weight already I eat too much junk food to be this skinny

Three? Holy shit how many calories r u eating

You have it good eating anything you want and never gaining weight.

Three? Holy shit how many calories r u eating
He eats 1 peanut butter and jelly sandwich a day and complains about not gaining weight.

3 jobs? 1 making 16-18 an hour.

All fatcels gotta do Is spend less money on food I gotta wageslave THREE jobs to be able to afford enough food to gain 20-30lbs I have to spend more money on food while a fatcel has to spend less money on food such BS why couldn’t I have had a slower metabolism and been a normal weight already I eat too much junk food to be this skinny
Problem is a lot of unhealthy food isn't that expensive, and is convenient for NEETing. :feelsjuice:

Try eating cum

How do you find the time to postmaxx with 3 fucking jobs :feelshaha:

It would be good if I was at a normal weight I never been at a normal weight
You are a normal weight. Calculate your bmi. Also I wish too but my fantasy family picked on me for being skinny so I gained weight to try and defend myself and be stronger.

It would be good if I was at a normal weight I never been at a normal weight
Would you agree to be banned, then? :feelshehe:

Considering your suggestion thread saying those at a normal weight should be banned. :feelsjuice:

You are a normal weight. Calculate your bmi. Also I wish too but my fantasy family picked on me for being skinny so I gained weight to try and defend myself and be stronger.
BMI is bullcrap I should be 20lbs heavier imagine being less than 150lbs as a grown man

BMI is bullcrap I should be 20lbs heavier imagine being less than 150lbs as a grown man
Then eat faggot stop complaining I’m sure your parents (who work) buy a shit Tom of food every month.

Maybe if you ate your parents meals growing up, your gained weight.

Yes (not 13 dollars an hour though)
Do you know how expensive food is 4000 calories is like 700-1200 dollars a month that’s like paying 2 rents every month no way I can afford that off a 9-5 wageslave job

Do you know how expensive food is 4000 calories is like 700-1200 dollars a month that’s like paying 2 rents every month no way I can afford that off a 9-5 wageslave job
No retard. you Can eat with 4000 calories a day with $350. You don’t even have to eat that much to gain weight lol

just buy cheap high calorie food

10% - necropost in ID
Eat rice and drink milk before bed :/