Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Imagine these two scenarios

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Scenario 1: Chad
  • You walk into your bedroom.
  • You see your young beautiful wife lying down with her eyes open, the moonlight compliments her pretty natural face, and a warm smile spreads across both of your faces as you look at each other.
  • You're grateful that you married this woman, especially since she saved herself for your wedding night. You were each other's firsts and you'll be each other's lasts.
  • As you get into bed, she moves herself closer to you, lifts up your chin with her fingers, and kisses you softly on the lips. Your face tingles as she continues to kiss you and positions herself on top of you.
  • Reading her mind, you demur "But we have to get up for church tomorrow!"
  • She looks pleadingly into your eyes with a cute pouty face that you can't resist, as you smile and say "Oh, alright!"
  • You have long and passionate sex with her. You're so infatuated that you can't help but whisper "I love you!" as both of you climax.
  • Feeling satisfied, she cuddles up next to you and rests her head on your chest.
  • You stroke her hair as she slowly falls asleep. The smooth rhythmic purr of her snores helps you drift off too.

Scenario 2: Normcuck
  • Your wife walks into your bedroom.
  • Her hair and clothes are disheveled from a "late night at the office" ( :feelsseriously: ).
  • You sometimes wonder why this woman wanted to marry you. You remember how she used to get nailed by all of your high school bullies and cheer them on as they shoved you into a locker; but when her weight ballooned, her face became lined with wrinkles, and you started making a huge salary, she suddenly wanted to marry you. She was your first and she'll be your last, but the same can't be said for her.
  • As she looks at herself in the mirror, she catches you admiring her body and glares at you.
  • She gets into bed and you start to take off your clothes, trying to signal that you want your bi-monthly starfish sex.
  • Upon seeing your naked body, she shrieks and throws the blankets over her eyes like she just saw a ghost.
  • She stays on her side of the bed - so far away from you that she's almost falling off - turns her back towards you and goes to sleep.
  • "Maybe tomorrow." you optimistically think.
  • The loud rumbles of her snores and the occasional fart makes it impossible for you to fall asleep.

Which one do you think is more common for 80% of men? :feelshaha:

not even gonna read so i can save my sanity

"Late night at the office" yeah r

Second one definitely. I’d rather die than live that scenario.
The loud rumbles of her snores and the occasional fart makes it impossible for you to fall asleep.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

First one is definitely more common in my dreams

You got me laughing good.
Scenario 1: Chad
  • You're grateful that you married this woman, especially since she saved herself for your wedding night. You were each other's firsts and you'll be each other's lasts.
That would never fucking happen. In 2018? Come on.

• Reading her mind, you demur "But we have to get up for church tomorrow!"
  • She looks pleadingly into your eyes with a cute pouty face that you can't resist, as you smile and say "Oh, alright!"
And I burst out laughing again. If I saw this crap in my dream, I'm punching myself to wake up as it's less believable than me flying in the air in some of my dreams.

Scenario 2: Normcuck

• Her hair and clothes are disheveled from a "late night at the office" ( :feelsseriously: ).
Okay, that one isn't funny.

• As she looks at herself in the mirror, she catches you admiring her body and glares at you.
  • She gets into bed and you start to take off your clothes, trying to signal that you want your bi-monthly starfish sex.

And I'm laughing again. Starfish sex lol.

• Upon seeing your naked body, she shrieks and throws the blankets over her eyes like she just saw a ghost.
Bursts out laughing again.
Once again not believable. Even if I somehow had a wife like that, I would've probably laugh it off and try to get close to her. Only to be making out with her elbow as she backs it right into my jaw.
Seriously, this one is way too over the top.

• She stays on her side of the bed - so far away from you that she's almost falling off - turns her back towards you and goes to sleep.
  • "Maybe tomorrow." you optimistically think.
  • The loud rumbles of her snores and the occasional fart makes it impossible for you to fall asleep.

Which one do you think is more common for 80% of men? :feelshaha:

You need to get into comedy because at least, for a brief moment, you got me laughing at my pain. Good job.

Second option but that is absolutely BRUTAL

First one is definitely more common in my dreams
I know the feeling. :feelsbadman:
Pepe in a dream

Hitler

Zwei, Herr OP

lmao not even Chad gets that

Chad would not be a virgin and neither would his whore

Scenario 3: Incel
  • Laughing at normalfags getting cucked