Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Imagine the movies we could get if there wasn’t some creepy incel cult ruining everything

That's why there aren't any female philosophERs

Looks like another shitty woke movie

I don't understand why women want to override male entertainment.

Marvel and superhero movies in general have a higher male audience/fan base, yet women want the movies to have female protagonist, composed of majority female characters, etc but you don't see men demanding the twilight series or whatever movies women watch to be comprised of an only male cast or male protagonist.

What type of superhero has period cramps as his weakness. Hitting women is not wrong if they say retarded shit or dare speak in public since a womans voice is pollution to society or in simple words SHUT UP BITCH

They already have ton of shitty marvel movies which profit in billions, tf he is talking about?

Marvel and superhero movies in general have a higher male audience/fan base, yet women want the movies to have female protagonist, composed of majority female characters, etc but you don't see men demanding the twilight series or whatever movies women watch to be comprised of an only male cast or male protagonist.
im already calling it tho, sarada finna be flat cuz "dont sexualize her" or some stupid shit, gon look like another sakura, just get me off of this planet bro

at the end of the day whores hate it but they know their only value is still their pussy (sucks at entertainment and music and philosophy) hence why they wanna profit off of it :feelskek:

im already calling it tho, sarada finna be flat cuz "dont sexualize her" or some stupid shit, gon look like another sakura, just get me off of this planet bro

at the end of the day whores hate it but they know their only value is still their pussy (sucks at entertainment and music and philosophy) hence why they wanna profit off of it :feelskek:
True, it would just be better overall if women stayed away from male entertainment completely.

It's also annoying asf, because you were considered a weeb/nerd for liking anime, comics, manga, video games, etc, but now foids and normies overrided it making it so the women in these media are uglier, there's no sexism, a woman can do whatever a man can, blablabla like Christ, go play with your dolls or whatever, you're not even into this shit, why do you want to change it?

True, it would just be better overall if women stayed away from male entertainment completely.

It's also annoying asf, because you were considered a weeb/nerd for liking anime, comics, manga, video games, etc, but now foids and normies overrided it making it so the women in these media are uglier, there's no sexism, a woman can do whatever a man can, blablabla like Christ, go play with your dolls or whatever, you're not even into this shit, why do you want to change it?
tbh, i think its all about money, limme sell my pussy and tits for you and you gotta pay (onlyfans leaks>>>>>>) or limme come and make some normie shit video game because empowerment for the female gender because they are equal, god fucking knows your not sit the hell down and do your thing somewhere else

bro, i cant even stand that god of war got soft (good charecter devolopment for kratos, but where is the gore and badass mechanics and fast paced comabt system)

How do I join the incel cult running everything?

family guy vomit GIF

They enjoy destroying what you love. It’s out of hatred for incels and nothing more, they say it in the very post.

How do I join the incel cult running everything?
Meet me behind your local chick fil a and present proof that you have raped at least 20 women and we’ll prepare the initiation ceremony.

IMAGINE ALL OF THE DUMB CAPESHIT FILMS WE COULD HAVE WITHOUT INCELS RUINING EVERYTHING :foidSoy:

Now that Harvey Weinstein (who did nothing wrong btw) is out of the way, this 'incel' lobby is really the only thing keeping films from being populated exclusively by ugly foids

For some reason a fundamental tenet of feminism is that only ugly, preferably black, lesbian and trans, foids can act.

Another way in which modernity is absurd