Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Imagine the "[LifeFuel] I will approach 1000 girls and find a GF" isfake

Considering he was rejected for 800 time it being fake would be lifefuel.

Why would he spent so much effort larping? He is a legend doing sth 99% here wouldnt do

The detail & the way he is progressively becoming more hopeless seems to much for it to be a larp. Poor uninstall.

He's not even doing it the right way from what I've seen. No wonder he gets rejected.

Say he got a positive response from a girl. Not exactly what he wanted but it's more positive than the rest. From what I've seen all he does is enter it here and then fly on to the next rando women. He doesn't try to see what made that tick better than the rest.

If a girl gave him a better response he should analyze every bit of detail that happened during that interaction. Maybe the girls of that race are into guys like him, maybe he found the right area, maybe he just happened to be at the right place and right time. He never accounts for that.

Ok I will imagine

Well, if it's fake, he's not the biggest legend on this forum anymore, but is now the biggest LARPer ever.

I hope he uninstalls his life if it is

If a girl gave him a better response he should analyze every bit of detail that happened during that interaction. Maybe the girls of that race are into guys like him, maybe he found the right area, maybe he just happened to be at the right place and right time. He never accounts for that.[/QUOTE]

I think his approach could improve to yield better results but i respect his persistence with it. Am assuming the 'you look sympathetic' thing is lost in translation as it doesn't make much sense to me.

He definitively needs to step us his game

50% chance boyo t htbh u never know
He's not even doing it the right way from what I've seen. No wonder he gets rejected.
Just approach in the right way bro
Fc0ac43e905ee9dbc07dc489e1cb8b18